Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Can you find the quote from Mepps actually saying that?
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Mepps did say it a few pages back.

This might be something they have to do manually, Im not sure but you and others did do the right thing but going to make a ticket and everyone who is Lifetime and bought the 12 Months+Bonus SHOULD make a ticket stating the time has not been converted to DBC as an assurance that it gets done.
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

SoH is not that new, I believe they started a year behind CoT and Valiance Online. What I find that they have in common is lack of art direction.
  4. Vesper Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  5. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Is the deals still available for ps4? It says until the 31st but I don’t see it in the marketplace or psn store
  6. Alina Well-Known Player

Assumption is stretching it (minus the $300). The bias is quite transparent there. And if we are judging on animations alone DCUO isn't anything to write home about...

[IMG]
    Yep, clearly superior... wouldn't it be swell if everyone had rose-tinted glasses?

[IMG]

And those two videos you were laughing *cough crapping* upon are roughs. Pre-Alpha at that, and weren't even properly polished which MWM have already mentioned. It's for the backers not a advertisement for marketing. That and the video itself isn't showcasing the proper animations. I have seen their character animations and they're better than that. You do realise everything is in separate modules? Oh wait, nah you wouldn't... well least you do now.

"What to ignore: The final animation setup is in a different project: the jump is missing essential infrastructure to smooth it, so it cycles in a loop. The dialogue boxes themselves are slated for replacement, but we’ve got a system capable of handling branching decisions now. Also, the foliage jumps into view far too close to the camera. Part of this is not having a megafast computer to record on - recording takes a lot of horsepower. The second video has a bit of lag. We’re working on it." - MWM

I'd give a long speech about not comparing 8 year old game's animations that costed around $50 million to create (backed by Sony themselves) to a indie MMO that hasn't left Alpha stage yet. But I'd be falling on deaf ears...

Have a pleasant day.
  7. Alina Well-Known Player

I haven't followed them that much but I'll give them credit that what they have done so far is impressive. Cyborg/Mech suits especially interest me.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    It is shame DCUO forgot about that. I like tech/magic superpowers. No gliders/rocket boards for me there... Sadly SoH is playable Heroes only. No baddies :/ and I'm Team Villain gal.

[IMG]
  8. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Are the PC materials tradeable? I don't want the Red Obsidian so would want to be able to sell it, but I don't see any of those or the diamond mat for sale on the PC broker.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The PS versions say "Can Not Trade Across Platform", in other words I can trade my version to someone else on PS or put it on the broker and only PS players will see it. It should be the same for PC.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you look under all Add Ons and filter them from newest to oldest, you should be able to see them.
  11. DelayedReaction Man New Player

I bought the 1 year membership and no add ons
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That is actually RunfromDanger Man that posted that. Working on why it says my alternate posted that.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  15. El El Committed Player

I cant find the deal on psus store or marketplace,it says until 31 december i need that deal mepps where is it?
  16. tinoman Dedicated Player

I had to search for dc universe the actual game on the ps store. And from there went to add on's and then i found it. It is real difficult to find though.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Alternatively go to all add ons in the PS Store, filter from newest to oldest. It will be towards the top.
  18. iNeoN Active Player

Still no help from support yet on this issue. Mepps said it was a few hour conversion, and would not be a 7 day issue, but its been 8 days now and with only 4 days left of the sale. I am getting nervous. Also the whole put a ticket in and the will fix it up seems to be completely false.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you tell me your ticket number? Same for anyone else waiting on a DBC conversion.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The PC Lifetime All Access Membership has been brought back due to popular demand. It will be available through the end of the extravaganza on December 31, 2018.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.