Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

There won't be much of that money left after Daybreak buys all the rocks the employees need to kick.
    • Like x 3
  2. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

No. It'll add another 12 months to what you currently have. Same renewal as before; only a year later.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I don't know if there is enough older forumites that remember this reference.

I do miss spytle though.
    • Like x 7
  4. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Kicking rocks for materials when?
    • Like x 5
  5. Pinky Well-Known Player

Man, I miss Spytle. He's one awesome guy.
    • Like x 5
  6. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

I'm still confused.

I have an All Access Membership, 12 months, due to renew on 03/09/2019 (that's 3rd of September).

So if I get the 12 month All Access plus bonus, what happens to my existing membership... Do I get credit? Months added on to the end? What?
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Your membership is extended. The 12 month you pick up now will start in March when your current expires. Then youll be set on the Yearly resub for 120 every March.
  8. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Oh..ok, thanks!
  9. Ultimate Thor Active Player

So as a lifetime sub who bought the lifetime sub when it was first offered and told we'd get more etc along the way. Are we getting these fancy shiny items as we have already given our money for all eternity to play this game?
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Congrats to all new Lifetime All Access owners, I hope you (unlike me) play lots of Everquests and PlanetSide 2 or gonna play this game for at least next 3 years to turn it into a good deal. I'm personally jealous because PS4's 15k MC deal looks really good as well as the 149.99 (+bonus) one. I only play DCUO so, well.. uhmm, yea, have a wonderful holidays and 2019.
  11. Trexlight Devoted Player

No, its already been stated that Lifetime Members do not get the Bonuses unless they purchase the 12 Month+Bonuses separately. Which when done, you will receive those Bonuses and the 12 Months will be converted into Daybreak Cash. As an Original Lifetime sub, Daybreak is basically paying you to play the game lol But still, missing out on the Bonuses does indeed suck but thats the Double Edged sword of the All Access.
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

He has a twitch channel and streams to it quite regularly if you want to catch up with him ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

For the benefit of those not OG, I'll explain that the video Mepps and Spytle (who used to be Creative Director of the game until he was promoted out of that position and disappeared behind the scenes from our view and who used to contribute to the forums a great deal -- but who also had a bit of a temper) made was after a forumite yelled at them that he wasn't going to do something or other he didn't like, and "the devs should go kick rocks," or that he wasn't going to do something until the devs "kicked rocks," or something along those lines.

It was a pretty funny/weird-*** threat.

So Mepps and Spytle made that video in response. Of themselves. Kicking rocks.

So in future, when you have complaints, remember to tell the devs that when they make a decision you don't like, THEY CAN GO KICK ROCKS!
    That'll teach them!
    • Like x 1
  14. sharpy36 Active Player

I still haven't received my DBC from the 12 month conversion. Have any original lifetime members received it yet?
  15. iNeoN Active Player

Not yet. Here is the response I got on Monday from my ticket.

"Tommy N. Monday at 14:43
    Thank you for waiting on me to get back to you. I appreciate it. We are currently investigating an issue with the granting of Daybreak Cash but rest assured, we have made it a priority and wish to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will be sure to update the ticket just as soon as more information is available. However, due to the holidays, our company is short staffed, so it may take some time to address but we will be sure you get what you paid for my friend. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Take care and happy holidays!
    Best regards,

Tommy N."

I really hope they get this sorted befor the winter sale is over. The whole point of me doing this was to be able to take part in the sale.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Is anyone else on PC having issues buying...anything? Every time I try to buy DBC or the 12 months + bonus stuff I get an error message. I've tried with two different cards and tried both in game and on the DCUO website but keep getting the same error every time.
  17. Eve YouTuber

I had no issue so far, haven't tried again but tried today and had no issue. (PC Aswell)
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Thanks, might be an issue with my account for some reason, or something that's just happening today. I've sent in a ticket to customer support anyway, so hopefully it'll be sorted before the sale finishes.
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

haha so much assumption here... looking at the 300$ :rolleyes:, never said dcuo is superior, i said the move animation in dcuo is, thats one aspect of a game, a very important one tho.
  20. sharpy36 Active Player

I got a very similar response. The whole reason I bought it was for getting the 12 months converted to DBC for the sale. Mepps told us we would have it in time, so I'm counting on him making everything alright.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.