Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This was the original post (credit to Black for saving it).

And this is what the sale page shows now:
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

There's your answer.

Even if lifetime was offered at $250 for PS players. The second hurdle is PSN not allowing subs longer than two years. PSN won't play ball with lifetime subs.
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

15,000 Marketplace Cash + Bonus

Speaking of bonuses, get some with your Marketplace Cash! Available for a limited time, this special pack of 15,000 Marketplace Cash comes with tremendous savings and the ALL NEW Red Obsidian Material! (PlayStation 4 offer limited to US accounts. EUPS players, keep an eye out in the new year for some sweet deals.)

[IMG]
    Red Obsidian Material

The 15,000 Marketplace Cash + Bonus is available in the Xbox One and US PlayStation 4 stores for $149.99 USD, now through December 31, 2018.
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

As of now, Its still showing 99.99 for me...
    15,000 Marketplace Cash + Bonus
    Speaking of bonuses, get some with your Marketplace Cash! Available for a limited time, this special pack of 15,000 Marketplace Cash comes with tremendous savings and the ALL NEW Red Obsidian Material! (PlayStation 4 offer limited to US accounts. EUPS players, keep an eye out in the new year for some sweet deals.)
    [IMG]Red Obsidian Material
    The 15,000 Marketplace Cash + Bonus is available in the Xbox One and US PlayStation 4 stores for $99.99 USD, now through December 31, 2018.
  5. Corsair X Well-Known Player

So, I'm legendary and loyal since Jan. 11/11 and have no way of getting a long awaited diamond material unless I switch from PC to Xbox or PlayStation and spend 150 bucks. I'm a bit hurt by this. I've wanted a diamond material (not any other color either) since launch and have no way to get it. Please place these materials in Market for Members on PC for purchase.
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Where? In this announcement thread? Check the first page.
    • Like x 1
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Well hells bells running across beds of nails and duckin shot gun shells. I was looking at the main page, not this announcement thread first page. Been a long week. Looks like I picked the wrong time to stop sniffin glue.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

If you're down to buying the 12 month all access membership... you can get it.
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Totally negates the Red Obsidian Material. If anyone is going to buy 15,000 marketplace cash (5k and 10k packs) with the 15% off of $130 is $110 and change. $40 bucks for a material... no thanks.

Fair thing to do, since its the festive holiday season, is to honor the $99.99. If they insist on raising it, raise it to $109.99 (for the mentioned above). There is no telling how many people have sprung on the $99.99 currently and will until the 31st. And there is no telling how many people just said f it and will put that money else where, be it on other specials in game, or to other games.

Honor it and move on. its just digital crap anyways.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Diamond Material is tradable. It's also new, it hasn't been around since launch, no materials have been around since launch.
  11. zelek New Player

Curious guys I just broke down and bought Lifetime but my account details don't specify lifetime just all access is that normal? Also i will have 15 unused days from my month to month now... when do I get the DBC from those unused days?
    • Like x 1
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

The 15k mpc was $99 on the ps store...the price has now been increased on this forum but not the ps4! I got it for $99 and it should stay that way. This has now been turned into a cluster! BOHICA FUBAR
  13. Maxwell New Player

If the 15k mpc is what you want buy it if you have the money now, might be a while for psn to update anyway if the price is increasing since it's the weekend now lol and mepps won't say anything till Monday lol
  14. Twinks Level 30

I appreciate the heads up. I also am grateful for the original sale price being honored. I came home from work and was either about to pay the original price or delete the game. Twinks is still around to heal or damage til her Elite heart is content. (Just for clarification, my toon is named after my daughter's nickname. I'm a very heterosexual male.) See you all in game for at least the next 12 months.
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Did you know it was the wrong price before you bought the mpc?
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You need to take that up with PSN & Xbox. They are the ones that are limiting this option not DCUO.
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

^^^^^
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

No,it was advertised as $99
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

That's a good thing. I asked because I saw another post earlier where someone was telling people to hurry and buy the MPC knowing it was priced wrong. Which would be akin to looting or stealing because they know it's priced wrong.
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

How many Lifetime All Access memberships do you guys have left today?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.