Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Hey Mepps, the deals are currently available on PSN when I search for them, however I have never purchased something in game outside of the in gamemarketplace. Are the deals going to be on the marketplace, or do I have to purchase them through PSN then log into the game to have them?

I just want to be sure beforehand, thanks. :)

Also, the 500 MP cash is having issues, I keep checking the store and it goes to $99.99 which is why I am thinking the deals will eventually be in the MP but it's just not active yet or something.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I was just stopping by to confirm. There's a weird price change to the 500 MPC option. Don't buy that. We're fixing or removing it.

Both the 15,000 Marketplace Cash + Bonus and the 12 Month Membership + Bonus are available, but not displaying quite correctly in the DCUO store.

You can/must search for them directly right now:
    • Search for "15,000" and scroll to the very bottom. Look for the Red Obsidian Material screenshot.
    • Search for "12 Month DCUO" and it's ~10 or so down. Look for Mr. Freeze looking awesome.
    These will display in the actual DCUO section of the PSN store and in-game at some point, when the PSN publish finishes.
    • Like x 1
  3. 01 Cantore Level 30

I get this error when buying 12 Month Membership + Bonus We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error.
  4. Eve YouTuber

on PC you can buy the 500 MPC? it is just related to psn?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I saw you opened a ticket. Our team will get back to you ASAP.
  6. 01 Cantore Level 30

ok thank you very much I hope and solve the problem thank you very much
  7. sharpy36 Active Player

Any update on the DBC conversion?
  8. 01 Cantore Level 30

El equipo de soporte me dices que no es posible perderé mi membresia de por vida ósea que no puedo obtener los materiales que es lo que más me interesa
  9. 01 Cantore Level 30

this is what they answered me
    Thank you for patiently waiting for our reply, we greatly appreciate it. Can you please clarify why you wish to purchase the 1 year of membership after you have already purchased the membership membership?

Keep in mind that purchasing the 1-year membership AFTER purchasing the Lifetime membership does not turn new membership time into Daybreak cash. Only membership time that was already on your account before purchasing lifetime membership will turn into Daybreak cash.

So purchasing 1 year of membership AFTER purchasing a lifetime membership will be wasted.
    Thanks for the clarification, but the membership of LIFETIME does not include any bonus element, only the membership of 1 year does.

He did not lose money because he did not successfully buy the 1-year membership after buying LIFETIME. However, once again, I warn you not to buy the membership for 1 year as you can not add more membership time to the account because it already has a USEFUL LIFE and will be lost.
  10. trashman805 New Player

Earlier this week the 15000 mpc+ bonus was 99.99 for ps4/xbox1 now I’m looking on the forums it’s raised to 149.99 what’s up that?
    • Like x 1
  11. Lazeeh New Player

Signed on for the first time in forever to confirm that earlier the 15000 MPC and red obsidian deal was 99 before they changed it to 150
    • Like x 2
  12. sharpy36 Active Player

I think that new price negates the sale and ends up costing over $35 for the material.
  13. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Lame. You still make money from those who buys stuff from your marketplace.
  14. Twinks Level 30

Are you KIDDING me that you greedy people raised the price from $99 to $150???!!!! Your greed just lost a valued customer. So instead of me dropping the $250 I filled my PSN wallet up with to give you guys, YOU NOW GET ZERO! I would take a long hard look at your business tactics. I also advise you to look at the support PSN: Rip-Ridah DCUO:Twinks and Froztbyte provided for the community and DCUO in general. You have managed to get your company to join the likes of Microsoft and be blacklisted indefinitely. You guys may not care, but I was the EXACT kind of consumer you guys wanted. Good riddance.
    • Like x 2
  15. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

And they aren't even offering lifetime subscription to consoles which is s jip, considering this game got a lot of their revenue from the console market.
  16. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I just jumped onto the Playstation store - it's still there for 99. So if you've got the money, buy it now before they change the price (if you're on PS).
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

What did they raise the price on? They advertised the 12 month sub with the bonuses for $150 its still that. They advertised the 15000 marketplace cash for 99.99 and its still that. They have not raised anything since they announced the Winter sale.
  18. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Since PS4 is the larger player base, it would have been nice if they announced the life time for PS/Xbox for $250 bucks. None of this 4000 limit stuff like PC. Would have easily sprung for it.
    • Like x 1
  19. Maxwell New Player

Mepps changed the price on the front page from 99.99 to 149.99 they might increase it whenever psn updates
    • Like x 1
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Ahhh, gotcha. If thats the case, Id rather buy the 10k marketplace cash @15% off a 5k marketplace cash @15% off, they can keep the red obsidian material.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.