Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i would drain the noodles and make a nice spicy thai peanut sauce. a little garlic, a little ginger, some scallions...
    • Like x 2
  2. iNeoN Active Player

Hello, original lifetime member here. I bought the 12 month + bonus on Wednesday, still no DBC conversion. Customer service told me it's a script and no need to open a ticket. Is this correct Mepps? When can I expect the conversion to be on my account?
  3. 01 Cantore Level 30

I get this error when paying We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error.
  4. Twinks Level 30

Hello? Where the heck is the Winter Extravaganza sale items on USPS4? Not in PS Store and not in game marketplace. Anyone???
  5. BlackOpz Well-Known Player

So far looks like a no-show. I keep scanning for them too. PS4 MP gives a message that all items may not display so I assume some gremlin is holding up the works.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It will probably be up in a few hours. I'm also patiently waiting.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have bad news this morning. EU PSN didn't come through. We will have similar offers just for EUPSN in the new year.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can purchase the bonus membership as well. The membership time will be converted to Daybreak Cash.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have under 1000 Lifetime All Access Memberships left.
    • Like x 1
  10. Twinks Level 30

Sooo, where is USPS4? This is a make or break moment for the toon Twinks and DC. Why put up promotions that can't be honored?
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That is correct. The DBC should arrive shortly, but I will follow up just to make sure everything is moving along.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PSN usually publishes new store offers in the afternoon pacific time. We expect it to arrive a little bit later today.
  13. iNeoN Active Player

Awesome. Thanks for the reply, I will follow up after the holiday, if it is not credited. Hope you and all DB staff have a safe and happy holiday!
  14. Doctor Nano Level 30

Ok so where is the 15.k marketplace bundle on EU psn?
  15. Perdition Committed Player

So, US gets it but EU gets a pad on the chin and will have to wait till next year somewhere sinds you did not state when..
  16. Perdition Committed Player

go through psn store, and look for it there.
  17. 01 Cantore Level 30

When I try to buy the bonus membership I get this error
    Sorry, we were unable to process your payment.
    Please click HERE for possible solutions to your error.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please open a ticket with our support team so we can sort it out. http://help.daybreakgames.com
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PSN offers depend on PSN's timelines and schedules. We will get EU PSN offers out as soon as possible, but there is no way for us to confirm exactly when right now. It will not be in 2018.
  20. 01 Cantore Level 30

already open a ticket aces 2 days and I have not been helped :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.