Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Mepps has repeatedly explained that Sony sets a $250 cap on how much any item for PS can be sold for.

Is that a "lame excuse" by Daybreak Games? Could you explain how it's the fault of Daybreak and not Sony?
    • Like x 1
  2. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

can I move my game onto the pc from ps4 buy a lifetime membership and go back to my ps4
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No. PS is Sony. They're not interested in giving your membership money away, unsurprisingly.
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You can always play EverQuest. ;):D
    • Like x 1
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

I saw that. I got the same response of "around 50 DBC per day" from CS as well. Just wanted another player confirmation since I can't get a straight answer directly from anyone at Daybreak.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is not possible.
    • Like x 2
  8. zor ile Well-Known Player

in bizzaro world mepps It could happen.
  9. sharpy36 Active Player

I haven't received my DBC yet, so still can't confirm.
  10. zelek New Player

This seems kind of odd considering other games lifetime membership plans... but your saying that if you buy lifetime you don't get a special emblem or even a title or SOMETHING? to show you are a lifetime member??? for 300 bucks its seems we could atleast get that ya know... still questioning if i should even get the lifetime membership at this point..
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Gotta say I'm really disappointed that I cannot purchase a Lifetime Membership as a PS4 player.

It's the sole reason I've been jealous of the PC players for going on eight years now. :confused:
  12. sharpy36 Active Player

I haven't gotten my DBC yet. Should I keep waiting or should I open a ticket?
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

14. Soul Dedicated Player

I was referring to the 2000 lifetimes confirmed to have already been sold. And quite clearly my entire post was cynically humorous, at least to my sense of humor.. why would you analyze it to this extent or take it that seriously?

These are times to be happy, go buy something from Daybreak (I gotchu! @Mepps) and have a great holiday.

[IMG]
  15. Awsome Well-Known Player

I am so excited to finally be a lifetime member. I was kicking myself since day one not getting that deal!!!
    Now this game just has to survive for 2 more years to make my wife happy about this decision.
    • Like x 1
  16. Akumakazama Level 30

I can check again but last was about
    I was seeing like 567.
    Thanks for that link. I guess i am getting the discounts. Didn't realize they were 1000 db for 350 normally.
    Replay badges are still on the expensive side for me. Looking to get about 3000.
  17. Perdition Committed Player

@Mepps, is the 12-month membership not up on EUPS? I was looking for it earlier but it’s not showing up. The only thing i see is the Red Obsidean pack. I checked both ingame and the PSN STORE.
    • Like x 1
  18. 01 Cantore Level 30

hello good morning and bought the membership for life and now I want to buy the bonus membership but I do not get any help on this ???
  19. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

20. 01 Cantore Level 30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.