Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Are they tradeable or account bound?
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

That's good to know, thanks, but I'm unclear how this would play out for me:
    As I said, my current $119 yearly subscription was renewed only two months ago, in October. If I plonked down $199 now for this 12 months-and-bonus, does that mean my subscription would be paid up through October of 2020? Or does it mean I'd get money back as Station Cash? Or what?

(I sure wish I weren't so tight for cash at present, and in general these days, but that's the way it is. :( I've already spent a few hundred in the previous and current sales. If I had a couple of thousand lying around, I'd probably go for the lifetime offer despite my stated reservations. But I've checked under the sofa cushions, and didn't find much.)
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are expecting to publish the fix tomorrow.
    • Like x 3
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, you would have membership through October 2020. The current time will continue, then the new 12 months, then the membership will recur at the normal 12 month price (in 2020).
    • Like x 2
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Fixed*
    I wouldn't mind it if meant current gen graphics and game physics

I wonder how much they made from the console bundle so far?
  6. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I really appreciate your help in resolving with this matter.. Thanks Mepps *
  7. dresserball Dedicated Player

If you are going to keep saying this line how about you list all the other stuff?
    We all know that anything we don't use has a value of zero.
  8. DarkAya Dedicated Player

well, I only have time to play one game - dcuo - so I'm being punished, paying more than consoles, smh, and a lifetime for 7 y.o. game? please
    • Like x 1
  9. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Thank you! Greatly appreciate the extravaganza and the sale!!
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Why not make it permanent instead of some tickets?
  11. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Anyone have a video of the new materials?
  12. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Why no lifetime sub for PS4/XBox?
  13. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

• Like x 1
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

You can find the answer on page 9.
    • Like x 1
  15. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

This glitchy game is not worth $300 for a lifetime membership. And this thread should be a wake up call for Daybreak Games. This game has been insanely glitchy all night tonight.
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

My membership was up for renewal. I kept forgetting about it last night, it just kept slipping my mind. Ultimately I came to the conclusion this game is just no longer worth my money or my time. The game was all too glitchy and lagging tonight. Just incurred too much BS that I am no longer tolerant or in the mood to put up with. One of the final nails in the coffin was that Reaper rupture mission in Central City. Where you have to shut down 6 of them. I finally got to tier 3 on one of my alts this evening. Started making the run on the dailies there to grind for my marks. When I finished the 4 missions for the 8 marks there, some glitch came up where they all appeared again. Either that, or the reset time for them occurred at 3am EST. So I tried running through them again. That mission is a pain enough as it is. One of the rupture types is those Overcharged reapers. Easy enough. But when you get 6 regular reapers in a row as that timer counts down to nothing, collapsing and you end up losing that one. Along with the constant times the game kept crashing this evening. Now throw in that leagues are dieing. No one wants to stay in them anymore. The game is pretty much dead at this point. Its just all to much. How can this game be worth $300 for a lifetime of glitches and errors to anyone is beyond me. Its not worth $300 to me. And its not even worth $14.99 anymore. Nor is it worth any of my time. The game is dead, and the community (mostly in game) has become far too toxic. So my final membership comes to an end. Goodbye everyone.

And no Proxy. You cannot have my stuff.
  17. Xibo Loyal Player

Let's be honest here...

What are the DCUO plans for PvP?
    What are the DCUO plans for LPVE?
    What are the DCUO plans for another aspects of the game?
    In the last year the DCUO population has increased or decreased?

In this moment they are thinking in Time Capsules - Seasonal - New Content, no more than this.

There's no DCUO without population and if that continues to decrease the tendency in the next years is to shutdown. So, for this reason, i decided to NOT buy the Lifetime Membership, instead i will invest €50 with some stuff and to keep my membership each month.
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

neither,they are only usable on one character.
  19. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Can I have your stuff then?
    • Like x 4
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

My idea...

Keep everything the way it is currently, i.e. DCUO Mark 1.

Rifts appear around Gotham/Metropolis which leads you to the current DC Universe (When I came up with this idea it was when New 52 started.)

Going through the rift would lead you to DCUO Mark 2 which would have updated cities, textures etc. But none of the old content.

This way you'd have two whole large open worlds available for newer content. The only way you could get to DCUO Mark 2 would be by having a certain CR.

Old content for beginners would stay the same + Newer content and more modern cities for longtime players.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.