Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharpy36 Active Player

Thank you. That will resolve all the issues lifetime members have had with the extravaganza. Will we get the 12 months converted to DBC in time to spend it on the winter sale, or will it be a delay of a couple weeks?
    • Like x 2
  2. Pinky Well-Known Player

Are the Diamond material and the Red Obsidian material tradeable between characters?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The DBC will arrive automatically for most. For the DCUO lifetime folks, it is a manual process right now, but it will take minutes/hours, not weeks. If there are any issues, we are just a ticket away and we will fix people up.

Edit: You do not need to open a CS ticket just for the DBC.
    • Like x 1
  4. sharpy36 Active Player

Any idea if we will be able to make the purchase tonight, or should I just plan on checking back tomorrow?
  5. agdos New Player

PS & XBOX 12 Months Membership + Bonus = $149.99 USD
    PC 12 Months Membership + Bonus = $199.99 USD

The only difference is with the bounes items. PC players get 1x Red Obsidian Material.

Maybe I'm wrong but PC players have to pay 50 USD more just for the Red Obsidian Mat?:confused:
  6. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Sivulla, if you contact customer service and get a response ...will you let us know what the breakdown, I am very curious also.
    • Like x 1
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Siv showed me the way to your post. I actually got a response from a Customer Service Manager via ticket:

"I don’t have the exact amount, but it is around 50 DBC per day of remaining membership."

365 x 50 = 18.250 DBC

waiting for the conversion atm to see the real number behind

EDIT: 18.350 DBC exactly for a year. It just converted and I substracted my current DBC (funny enough my normal one would have recurred in some hours anyway, so that is pretty exactly for a year, so if you have another still running you could get more out of it)
    • Like x 3
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

2000 Lifetime promos have been sold! :eek:
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

And $800 worth of items in the other all access games. And membership to those games.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

He's not lying. 2000 sold, 2000 left.
    • Like x 6
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I don't know, but I expect it to be resolved quickly.
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's crazy when you think about how much money that is...can we have DCUO 2 now? We can even call it DC universe online: Rebirth
    • Like x 2
  13. hero turner Well-Known Player

some of us don't have that kind of money to spend ,I mean especially with such a short time to get it lol....if it were for like 3 months then I could see people getting the lifetime or even the 12 mth with bonus....I know these things sounds good and even is a bargain for the price we pay to keep renewing our subs but gosh at least give us more time so some of us can build little money to get it..
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Anyone else think buying 2 membership packs is silly? You buy one just for it to be turned into DBC. Ppl are only buying the 12 month pack for the 2 mats and movement style. Just let that sink in. Its just excessive. Thats why I did a hard pass on the lifetime membership. Well, that and the recent news surrounding DBG company and how that affects the outlook of its future.
  15. Heywiar Committed Player

I really hope we'll see these styles on the marketplace in the future. I would absolutely love to have the items here but can't really drop 200 dollars on it. I feel like a lot of people would purchase these cosmetics if made available.
  16. Vagrant Committed Player

With DCUO costing an estimated 50 million to develop I doubt they would develop a DCUO 2 in a brand new engine. Not to mention they wouldn’t bring over characters, content, certain features, etc.
    • Like x 1
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

Remember its money for all all access titles. 2000 have sold but that doesnt mean it were 2000 dcuo players, more likely a lot less than that
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I was mostly kidding, but yeah it's still a lot of money regardless where it came from. $600,000 so far just from PC players
  19. Elusian Crowd Control

#PCMasterRace ? :D
  20. Vagrant Committed Player

Ya if only it could happen but truthfully I would hate to have to start ALL OVER.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.