Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Our partners have a dollar limit on single purchases that would not accommodate, and do not (generally) accept subscriptions that are longer than two years. We have done our best to offer exciting deals on all platforms.
    • Like x 9
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I suggest you unofficially encourage people to harass said platform executives to change the rules to minimize the outrage even further.
    nvm that doesn't sound right
  3. Elusian Crowd Control

What is the conversion for those 12 months in DBC? Might get both if it sounds worthwhile.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I only have one question right now: Is the Diamond Material Color Locked, or Tintable? 'Cuz it looks more like the Ice Material I've been wanting than the Arctic Material we got earlier this year did. That thing glows way too much for my taste. If the Diamond Material is Color Tintable, it just might be perfect for my Ice Character! :D
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I haven't read through all the posts here but: Do you get the Bonus items if you subscribe for lifetime also?
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's been covered a few times, but no. Not unless you get the yearly sub first and THEN get the lifetime sub, where they will convert your remaining time into Daybreak cash.
  7. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

Instead of using the word subscription just put a $250(I think that’s the psn wallet cap) season pass option that unlocks everything a legendary account would receive that never runs out.

Or if you’re bent on the higher price marker print out some code cards sell them at game shops or on your website we buy those enter the code and boom. Just explain it’s not a sub it’s an unlock feature.
  8. Neuthonix Active Player

Can we know exactly how many lifetime subscriptions are left? I will be able to buy tomorrow, don't want to miss out on it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

typical...
  10. brokejaw1 Active Player

Thank you for that information “ Waves pitchfork at Sony”.
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

At least you have the option, as distasteful as it might be. So far, we current lifetimers don't have a clear idea if we'll ever be able to get those materials.
    • Like x 1
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Did you really have to quote all ten screens worth of the announcement in order to write this single sentence?
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I whent for the 1 year bonus thingy,Need my shinies XD and I'm not totaly sure how long i will continue playing the game so liftime is not for me if theres no bonus involved.
  14. inferno Loyal Player

Man!! I would have been tempted on some of these deals like: the lifetime pc or 15000 cash for $99. But I just literally bought an extra 10,000 for that previous deal. I just cannot allocate more funds since I have other things I have to get.
    I'm not worried about their offer of the lifetime for PC, we all know PC membership has been down and lower than PS anyway. IF they had offered PS lifetime I may be tempted to put it on my CC.

@mepps - i would seriously bring to attention to the higherups of marketing of breaching the idea that a special deal is opened to anybody who does decide to buy the Lifetime, an additional purchase option for the extra bonuses of the 12 month deal. Purchasing the 12 month deal and then the lifetime, in order to get everything offered seems excessive.
    • Like x 2
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

um no,but then again I'm Not the only one doing that.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Haven't looked yet (and didn't read all 9 pages here while at work) but can I hopefully assume that none of the 'bonus' materials, auras, light trails, etc... have feats attached?

This lifetime offer might make me finally up my PC toon to membership, but....'reasons'.

Reinheld
  17. Draconiano Committed Player

Since everyone is having the same doubt, can you clarify if these three bonus items are exclusive to this offer and are not coming back?
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No, you're certainly not. And I know people will go on doing it.

But a person can dream of a better world, can't they?
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

yes,dreaming is important :) and I usualy never do post a full page like that my self so I do understand If someone find it annoying :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Really with the life time membership it comes down to. Will you be playing this game for over four years and will this game even still be around in 4 years. As much as I do currently enjoy this game, there really is no extra incentive to be a lifelong member. Perhaps if they increased the replay badges, daybreak cash, or gave some more incentives for a 4 year investment.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.