Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

I'm soaking in it.
  2. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

****WARNING****
    • You do NOT get the bonus materials with the Lifetime Membership
    • Purchases are non-refundable
    • There is currently no other way to get the materials outside of purchasing the 12 month membership + bonus
    It's still a good deal, but I regret not waiting. I hope they release the materials separately.
    • Like x 3
  3. brokejaw1 Active Player

Hello all. I don’t post often, and I didn’t read all the comments that are here, so please excuse me if I rant alittle about a topic that’s been already covered. I am a pc and console player, and I was around when SoE- now Daybreak, offered the lifetime membership the first time, I didn’t take that opportunity and I should have cause at that time I was only a pc gamer, but now that I’m both, I’m just alittle miffed that lifetime Is not being offered to
    Console players.
    • Like x 1
  4. 01 Cantore Level 30

a question I already buy the lifetime membership if I buy the bunificacion they take away my life?
  5. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Re-posting from Announcements for folks who don't go there

****WARNING****
    • You do NOT get the bonus materials with the Lifetime Membership
    • Purchases are non-refundable
    • There is currently no other way to get the materials outside of purchasing the 12 month membership + bonus
    It's still a good deal, but I regret not waiting. I hope they release the materials separately.
    • Like x 1
  6. Josh6016 New Player

My only question is that if we get the lifetime then do we still get the Monthly virtual currency (DBC)? With the 12 month membership you get monthly currency, but I don't see them doing that for lifetime, are they?
    • Like x 1
  7. sharpy36 Active Player

Yes, you do get it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I believe they are not sold separately because they want whales to buy the 12-month bonus then the lifetime membership.
  9. SigmaAtom Committed Player

been trying for the last 20 minutes to buy Lifetime: I get

[IMG]
  10. ChillCat Loyal Player

The materials are NOT exclusive based on the marketing material presented. It's possible/likely you'll be able to get them in the future via other means.
    • Like x 2
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

That's where I'm currently sitting, yeah. It's not QUITE time to bring out the pitchforks, but I'm certainly monitoring it closely. Mepps and the others that release the offer information are typically VERY specific about using particular terms, and I haven't seen exclusive yet. It gives me some hope. Some people have gone from 0-60 on this. We should probably be tapping the brakes.
    • Like x 1
  12. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

OMG But does the lifetime carry over to DCUO 2? :eek:
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I contacted support about this last night and got this response:

Thank you for contacting us in regards to this question. I would highly recommend not purchasing the 12-month membership. If it does not reject you, you will be confirming the account you want to change your membership to the 12-month sub. If you truly want those bonus items, the only suggestion I can think of is creating a new account and purchasing it on that account. Again you will lose your lifetime membership if you purchase the 12 month one.

So yea, good to know. I just hope we can get those materials later somehow.
    • Like x 2
  14. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

So new Movement Style colors added this morning. You sneaky sneaky devs.
    Blue and Orange Lightstream
    Red, Yellow, and Green Smoke.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

BLUE LIGHTSTREAM!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG I need it!!
  16. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Just more stuff I shouldn't buy...smh. Prolly will though. Dang you Winter Sale.
    • Like x 1
  17. Red Revan New Player

Really kinda dumb that this lifetime offer is only for PC...very poor business model imho
  18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Should blame PSN for that. The limited wallet cap is their fault.
    • Like x 2
  19. Xibo Loyal Player

How much DB Cash have you got?
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

topic is All Access Membership, not ps4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.