Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Version San Diego Active Player

Are the materials account bound redeemable, or is it just one?
    • Like x 3
  2. Heywiar Committed Player

Will the cosmetics like the diamond material and white lightstream be available on the marketplace at a later time?
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

That's why I'm personally staying away from this.
    • Like x 5
  4. Aerith Rose Committed Player

So for the Lifetime All Access Membership. This does not include the materials or any other bonus items?
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

GG Daybreak.
  6. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

From the way that's worded, that looks like the replicas/color variants of the OG plasmic/smoke/nimbus. The OG's were listed as a bonus to a booster bundle, and the booster bundle was said to be leaving, but it was not said directly that the auras wouldn't come back, but they never did.
    • Like x 1
  7. The Great NK Well-Known Player

What house cleaning?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You will be charged the full amount of whichever membership immediately.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bonus items are not included in the lifetime membership.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It will start right away, but may take a bit to reflect that. Your old time will be converted to DBC (manually) as soon as possible.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It does not. We considered but opted not to offer a lifetime at a higher price point with the bonus items. If you are not lifetime already, you can purchase the 12 months + bonus, and then the lifetime, to pick up those goodies and have your brand new 12-months converted to DBC. (Must buy the 12 month first.)
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A single diamond material, a single red obsidian material, and a single white lightstream movement style are granted.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I answered as many questions as I could.

Proxy and Chill, please take it to private messages.
    • Like x 2
  15. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

16. Masm Active Player

WoW after all the lay offs you guys just did you want ppl to fork over $300 for all access. Maybe you should have tried this to save the jobs off all the people that are out of work before the holiday season. This would have been something my entire league jumped on during AF3 or E3, but coming off a lack luster year, where 1) You pissed off the community with Time Capsules and Un Banning Cheaters ( yeh I went there ) 2) Giving us crap content in the form of a recycled Starro Event, and Death of Superman, which only gave a style reward. And Finally 3) Being almost A WHOLE YEAR since you've ditched the ps3 we haven't seen a or heard promise of a single graphic update, new weapons, new movement powers, new large scale maps, new anything.

and no i'm not counting Atlantis because F that for restricting us to your re skinned version of flying.....( maybe if you played your own game youd realize how much the community hates flying, and everyones super speed for a reason.)

So Happy I unsubbed to this money trap of a game. Day Break should be ashamed of how they exploit a community that loves DC.

I'll stay hopeful, that just like in the cinematic universe, one day Marvel will do it better.....and it wont have anything to do with Day Break
    • Like x 1
  17. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hmm,

300 bucks for a PC lifetime membership, which amounts to the same as three years yearly subscription. And that in a game, which is 7 years old and has not yet announced new content or any roadmap.
    100+100+100=300.

I don't see a bargain here o_O

Also, the 1 year membership plus bonus items for 200 bucks. That's approx. 100 bucks worth of DCUO items plus approx. 800 bucks worth of other games' items.
    100+100=200 (DCUO only)

I don't see a bargain here either unless you play all AllAccess games :confused:

I think it seems very clear that the math in this christmas offer was done by the Grinch and not by Santa. :(

AP
    • Like x 3
  18. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

between the PS/XB1 and PC deals its essentially
    PS/XB1 $250 USD is: 1 year membership, 15,000 SC, both mats, all bonus items
    PC $200 USD is: 1 year membership (including games you most likely don't even play), both mats, bonus items

so PS essentially get 15,000 SC for $50 USD
    for PC 15,000 SC is $130 USD

:( indeed
  19. Aerith Rose Committed Player

What is the conversion of old time into daybreak cash? Meaning one month of membership will give us how much?
    • Like x 1
  20. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Hmm, not sure about this. For $300, I can get a brand new console system that I want. Tempting, but no.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.