WINTER SALE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

WINTER SALE 2018

The DCUO Winter sale is here! Most marketplace items are up to 75% off. The 40-Stabilizer pack is back. Respec Tokens are on sale. So are Replay Badges. And Artifact XP. Auras, Movement Styles, and CR Advances, too. Bank, Inventory, and Character Slots. Armories and most Lair themes. You want it? We have it up to 75% off.

And if you are a member, take another 15% off of that with your increased member marketplace discount.

The DCUO Winter Sale begins at 6AM PT on Tuesday, December 18, 2018, and ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, December 31, 2018.
    • Like x 24
  2. Eve YouTuber

It's time to go shopping :p
    • Like x 3
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im coming out of extended vacation just to stock up for when I come back. 20k+ Replay Badges here I come. Oh, and some Stabilizers too :)

And then back to the shelf it goes
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

That's a sale I can live with. Neat!
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Awesome, great deals here! Thanks guys, happy holidays! :D
  6. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

About time Replay Badges went on sale. I was so low for months that I stopped playing the game.
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Any version of membership on sale as part of this?

Reinheld
  10. muellersascha Well-Known Player

Need a membership sale to keep this 7 year player around.
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

So, my EoG will go up to 160.
  12. ChillCat Loyal Player

I'm saving my pennies...
  13. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Good deal! Just as I've been thinking about doing CR Advances on some of my Alts, you make that pricing more reasonable. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS SORT OF SALE IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :)
  16. xxOLTRONxx Level 30

Much better since that Black Friday sale was just awful. Glad you guys second thought and made a good xmas sale.
    • Like x 1
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

I saw the title and hoped for the best but I suspect "Most Lair Themes" answers my most immediate question.

So while a second sale is appreciated, I'm saving for the theme that isn't "most".
  18. Duzzit Active Player

how much off replays? if it's decent I might re-install the game, get membership, and come back
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Awesome & Thank you, :)

One thing I noticed on PC with the MP a few weeks ago and forgot to mention it. I have 30 characters on one of my accounts. If I have 4 deeds in shared bank the MP will show them at maxed and will not let me buy more deeds with any characters. When I move all my deeds to a single character and then get on another character. The MP will show that I can buy deeds again with any character that does not have the bases maxed out.

Long story short, (not really xD)
    If someone has 5-10-20-30 characters and they want to by extra deeds for some or all of the characters. They have to buy them with different characters. The MP will not let them buy 10-20 deeds with one character and then move them where they want them.
    I understand the reasoning behind the limit per characters. But,...........
    Can you guys fix it so that the shared bank does not affect the MP showing max deeds and maybe instead of limiting sales per character.
    Would you guys be able to make a prompt that says, "Four base deeds are the maximum for this character. Do you want to proceed?"
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I didn't expect the new base to be on sale.......... I was hoping but I knew better.

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.