Feeling Rejected?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ray Ell, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Nonoshan New Player

Do you guys have a discord and what would be the best way to join up?

We are 4 people. Will be online in a few hours from now if that matters
  2. Ray Ell Active Player

we usually just talk in league chat in game but have several players who prefer to text and Ill be on in about 4 hours Ray Ell / Olivia El/ or Kar Ell or you can reach out to Wild Gazelle who will be on about an hour before I am
  3. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

Still looking for members? Getting my brother into DCUO, He's 15 but not annoying like some. He's here to learn and grind out gear and loot. I have premium and would like to progress with him further, but we simply can't progress that far on our own as we need to run raids and alerts and there's only two of us.

I have a 122 CR Nature Healer, He (As of right now) has a 79 CR Fire DPS. I also have an 81 CR Munitions DPS that I am leveling though I've hit a bit of a wall due to not having anyone to run the next bit of content with.

We are both mature and both just looking for people to run stuff with. We have mics but don't really prefer to use them unless we have to lol. If interested in picking up two dedicated players, just let me know! :) My IGN is DrGiveRespect & Drizzayyy . Those are my two mains so you can write me on either or message me here. Thanks!
  4. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi Drake yeah we are always open for new members sounds like you guys will definitely fit right in I know Lilfireengine is on right now and I will be on after 6pm eastern looking forward to getting you guys into the league
  5. Ray Ell Active Player

Bonus Rath Crowns weekend! we are going to be running all weekend who wants in? No alternate website for you to fill out an "application" (this is a game not a job interview) league is open to everyone no CR requirement no SP requirement just run content have fun and enjoy playing a game.
  6. Frynado1 New Player

New member looking for a league frynado 40 Cr still learning and looking to progress.
  7. Ray Ell Active Player

Hey Frynado absolutely when are you on we can get you added into the league we are more then happy to help you learn the game and get you leveled up
  8. johnxmad New Player

Hey I am new and looking for people to play with ! Here is some info about my character till now... Would love to join you!

-In-game name: Laveroth
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 2 SP: 15
    -Power: Light
    -Role: Controller
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: 23
    -About yourself: I love DC and I am new player here looking for other people ot play with :)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I do not care about prestige etc... Just looking for a fun guild with good people to enjoy this game with :)
  9. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi Johnxmad definitely welcome to join us I won't be on till after 6pm eastern time I have some people in the league who might be on during the day to add you if your on before I get out of work
  10. johnxmad New Player

Send me an invite and I will accept it asap. But I am in Europe.
  11. Ray Ell Active Player

no worries I'll send an invite when I get on
  12. johnxmad New Player

Did not receive any invite man.
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Hi folks, I play primarily very late at night (after 12 Midnight East Coast time) and I have a total of about 28 characters right now, mostly Heroes, but with a few Villains, as well. On Mondays and Tuesdays, my days off, I can sometimes be found online before Midnight.

My characters are a mix of 2nd or 3rd string Iconics and some original ideas of my own. All different levels, from just off the Tutorial Ship, to low 100s CR. Would this League be a good fit for me?
    • Like x 1
  14. Ray Ell Active Player

I tried a few times friday and over the weekend even sent you a tell in game it said you are in a league already I will be on tonight and try again
  15. Ray Ell Active Player

Good Morning Jack yeah we have some players who tend to come on later at night/ overnight if that's your time frame for play they would definitely be a good place for you. Shoot me a tell in game Ray Ell or Nonoshan is online later at night and can invite you in
    • Like x 1
  16. Ray Ell Active Player

Still recruiting looking for active players any level any sp.
    • Like x 1
  17. Brit Loyal Player

I also play primarily late at night (11pm CST onward). And my days off work also happen to be Mondays and Tuesdays.

If you find a League that works well for your schedule, let me know. And if you don't, feel free to invite me any time and we'll at least have somebody we know. I'm usually on as Great Brit_PC1 (Healer, CR258, SP289). I got plenty of lower alts though so I've always got other options as well.
    • Like x 1
  18. ShanMan93 New Player

Are you guys still recruiting
  19. Ray Ell Active Player

yeah definitely I'll be on tonight send a tell to Ray Ell , Kar Ell, or Olivia El and I can get you added in. and we have some people who play late night so that would be cool for you guys who are late players I'm sure they would be happy to have more people to run with
  20. ShanMan93 New Player

Okay. To be honest I’m a little lost with this game so I don’t teally know how to send a tell or it isn’t allowing me too. I haven’t really even ran a mission yet