Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Telnano, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Telnano Active Player

Hi all,

i didnt found a Thread for 2018.

I just testing Open World Mission from Winter Event 2018 in GC and im still happy.
    The Mission is still shorter, as example >>> i need to activate 1 Tree, then i fought 1 Behemoth and 3 Orange Lanterns and activtate 3 gifts to get 2/9. Last year or years ago i need to do this thing 2 times to get 2/9 gifts.

Hope u bring it on Live Server also.

Greetings from GER
    Telnano
  2. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I agree entirely. Most years, I've hated this (and most others) event. But, they did something really helpful. Most OL's give progress. And just as importantly, super-powers actually damage them. If only they could fix the Halloween event monsters. Hit them 20x and they just keep popping back to full health.
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

The Halloween Event is different to the Winter Seasonal. In the Halloween Event you have Event spots where five adds will spawn. The damage done to 4 or more event adds is split and such reduced to 0.
    So as long as you only have three targets you will always kill them really fast. Applying DoTs is by the way better than just using burst powers or really slow weapon combos.

It is pretty easy to adjust ones loadout to cope with event adds - even on halloween.

And the healing of the Ghosts is nothing to "fix" (implementing it would be broken). It's just their ability to leech live and regenerate that way. Applying my advice earlier and using multiple DoT abilities you should very rarely if ever see them regenerate. I know I haven't in a long time ^_^
  4. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I'm speculating when I say this, but I doubt the Ghosts regenerating is thematic. I suspect it's more of an "oops, we coded something wrong" situation.

Also, the idea that all you have to do is DoT them ... sorry, but no. I had very little luck this year finding anything that worked. Especially on Villains. My Heros were all generally able to kill them relatively easily. I have no idea if something is different about the way the Villain version works, but from my experience, it was very different.

I strongly prefer the way the Christmas version is working this year.
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Single target weapon taps works great for the Halloween event or others where the AoE damage splits too much. I say this as a lifetime villain.

There IS something a bit different with the outside part of the event this time, though. I don't know if they just have less health or what, but they just explode with the least bit of attacks.