Downtime Server Downtime - December 12, 2018 - Game Update 90

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 90

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on December 12, 2018, to launch Game Update 90. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 90 features a new Materials UI, the Atlantean Lair theme and seahorse race, and the Atlantean Time Capsule. You can catch a livestream preview at 9AM during the server downtime.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 7
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Fix to the Aurora Aura and new Loading Screens too?

Pretty please? :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Will PC finally get our graphics update?
    • Like x 2
  4. Vagrant Committed Player

What happened to GU 89?
  5. Eve YouTuber

Yes!!!!
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Game Update 89 was launched with the Atlantis Episode.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 4
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Mepps does it include the fix to Batman and Robin's block breaker?
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Atlantean time capsules now huh? Like didn't we already have the Cursed Gotham Time Capsule be Atlantis related already with the Drowned Pirate set?

And people still try to convince me that Aquaman isn't being forced down everyone's throats lol.

Yes, I hate Aquaman.

Yes I detest him and everything he stands for, and that will always be the case until the other DC iconics get the same amount of love that this guy gets. I hope Ocean Master rips his egoistical half brother to shreds.
    • Like x 1
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Sweet! Thank you!
  12. Gambo323 Level 30

13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Any word on when that might be coming down the pipeline for us?
    • Like x 2
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

another atlantean time capsule? what could the style for this thing even be? between 1. the drowned, 2. the actual 2 or 3 full suit styles for the dlc and 4 or 5 standalone styles 3. the summer event styles, and 4. remora what could they possibly put in an atlantean capsule? atlantean fashion is literally the most basic and limited in dc comics as a whole, i tried to find anything interesting just for the atlantis episode's potential styles and nothing interesting showed up.
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent, looking forward to the seahorse race
  16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

"a new Materials UI"
    Nice!
  17. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...Interesting...

When a low-rung on a ladder gets fixed, then the other ones *usually* get fixed as well. I think this will lead the way to having Themyscira, a true Bat Cave, A Flash Museum, and Fortress of Solitude themed bases (hint, hint, devs :D). Perhaps Aquaman will become a Mentor; if so then Ocean Master would be his opposite and you can have your wish of having their rivalry truly realized.

You can thank DC and WB for shoving Aquaman down our throats, so to speak. If this movie were not coming out (if it isn't out already, I don't keep track) I don't think Aquaman would be getting this much time and attention in a short period of time; in my opinion, Aquaman content would have been spread out for at least a year if not for this movie.
    • Like x 3
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

I though I was losing my mind because I still havent seen any new loading screens.
    Must be like thoe PC graphics update/fix that never comes. But I want my Atlantean base.
    • Like x 1
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Are we there yet?
  20. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I assume the Answer will be YES!!!
    However I must ask it.
    Will the Final Vender Collection Piece for the Winter Event be addad Tomorrow?