Game Lag this weekend

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Brad Sisto, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

What is up with the insane game lag this weekend? I noticed it last night and again today. There are times where my skills just sit on cooldown for multiple seconds longer than they should. I see quests complete when on my screen enemies are still alive for another 2 3 4 minutes... This is utterly insane and very hard to play in.

And no its not my internet I did a speed test to be sure.
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Are you PC, PS or Xbox?
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I've been getting terrible lag for about the last two weeks now, on PC, just awful, &, like yourself, it's not my internet, or my computer, either. ran all the necessary tests, everything's working tickety-boo. open world Gotham & Metropolis have been terrible. went to Doomed Metropolis, had to stand around waiting for a good thirty to forty seconds before everything loaded in.
  4. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

I've had slight hesitations but not to the extent you've described. My issue with my ISP (upstream errors in Modem log).
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

this morning doing the dailies (the propaganda monitor mission) ads were loading up and attacking me about 2 or 3 seconds before their health bars showed up.

also last night during the crab phase of the alert things just went loopy. lots of screen jumping and for a bit it was like the spheres were glued to the floor.