PSA: If You Want That Superman Emblem

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Dec 6, 2018.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wouldn't be the first limited time crap missed out on, won't be the last
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
  4. Noble One Committed Player

or spend 15-20$ and just buy the marks. if you dont have 150 marks by now (which is STUPID high for a limited, doesnt matter if you had a full year) then you should just buy the marks. going the replay badge grind route is just a poor decision now.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

You can make 66 marks per week if you start right now. Minus 7 if you don't want to run the doomsday bounty.

And for limited items it's always the same. If you're late to the party you have to invest more.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wouldn't be the first time you intentionally skipped over on a limited time offer and felt the need to tell us, won't be the last.
    /shrugs
    • Like x 4
  7. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

I've been dragging my feet on getting a second logo for my other Kryptonian, so now I'm grinding for the next week, lol. Fortunately, only 20 marks away from it, so it's within striking distance. Thank god for the Doomsday raid.
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Next Friday i'll splurge and get a few more on my alts (even if they don't need them they can at least have them)
    Maybe for the Batman 80th they'll have a Yellow Oval bat-Emblem?.....(Hoping)