Lazurus Pit Water

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Dec 6, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Please fix this absolute garbage. It’s a liability. A liability I’ve used considerable time and resources, including real life money. Also, fix my issue with my character in the bug forum. The problem I’ve had for months.
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ok, on it.
    • Like x 4
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

And just like that you’ve already done more than Daybreak has so far. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

I agree Lazarus Pit is a joke, i cant tell how many times i was out of the raid by just wanting to use its effect... reviving with no health and in addition to that a stand up animation which delays the ability to immidiately use ones soda ... i will most likely use it to lvl up another artifact in the future and so should you.
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Just letting me bind the self-revive command to R3 would make a huge difference.
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If you don't describe in detail what is wrong and how it needs to be fixed, there's no chance anything will be done. The devs are not mind-readers, nor is it their job to track down all the comments of an individual to find out what the hell they're talking about.

"Fix my issue" is completely meaningless to anyone who isn't you. You need to describe the issue and provide as much documentation as possible (screen shots, recordings, etc.).

Otherwise it's the equivalent of my telling you that to get me to reply, you need to fix my problem.

You know, my problem. The one I have.

That's enough information for you to fix it, right?
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Or make it not ready to use as soon as you drop, like 3 seconds after knockout...or make it a push and hold to use. There are a dozen things they could easily do to make this not garbage. Add a temp shield when you get up...add 1/2 health back in...make the resurrection like a regular pickup (press square then you have the normal rally or flee options as though you were picked up).

#makelazuruswaternotevengreatbutatleastgood

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

What's wrong with it? Is it clipping with your belt?
    • Like x 6
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I actually laughed at that. Damn you. :p
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Trust me, they know. The thread is still on the first page, I pmed Mepps about it months ago, and submitted a ticket weeks ago.
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I literally just hate using it by accident because I died mid-melee attack. That’s all that bothers me.
    • Like x 1
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

1. Wait for next double XP
    2. Infuse Lazarus Pit Water into an actual artifact that is useful
    3. rank that thing up
    4. profit.

There is no use - for any role - in leveling and using the Lazarus Pit Water. Every class has at least three better artifacts that actually benefit you or the group. *cough* Eye of Gemini *cough*
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I was looking for something to boost both my might and my survivability. It seemed like the ideal solution. :(
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

Since you'll die anyways even with an equipped Lazarus Pit Water you won't improve your survivability at all. You just get a quick rally if noone's fast enough.
    You improve your survivability by knowledge of the mechanics, by movement and by being cautious in knowing when to melee and when to stay at range.
    And even then you can get k.o.'ed. It's not a big deal. Just get up and keep going.
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Urgh. I suspect this might happen. Lucky I held on to my rank 100 mageddon cogs. Hoarding ftw :D
  16. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Works like a charm on my pc:D:D:D:D That backspace key is pure love:D
  17. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Exactly. They’ve always ignored these threads, though. Maybe that will change one day. Shame - adding full health or a 1-2 second cool down before Rez is available seems like a simple fix to implement.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It is done. Fed them into my Cogs to fast-track them from 100 to 120. Good riddance I guess. :(
  19. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Okay so nothing is wrong with the artifact itself. It's the fact they can't map the effect to another key as normal rally and Lazarus Pit Water Rally are the same keys.

Btw devs, rank 200 should be 5 min revives with full health/power and a shield. Just saying.
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s all moot to me now, just binned them :D