Do No Harm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

That last one, though intended as humor, is creepy AF :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Lol. I know, right?

It's all about the spirit of camaraderie, though. Bunnies are all about sharing and caring, lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i was just about to say that, i swear bugs bunny's creepy stalker of a cousin is going to be haunting my nightmares for a while after that 0_o.
    • Like x 2
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

no i mean after a tier or two it should be pretty obvious that the required cr and the cr of npcs in the mission are obviously skewed and not accurate, the npc cr is 10-20 points above the required cr usually. i'm not sure if that's intentional or not....
    • Like x 1
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Ahhhhhhh. Got it. You're right.
  6. SilkyPawz Bunny

• Like x 1
  7. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, sorry.

I too hate it when that happens. That thing that the OP was discussing. It's a serious problem. And it needs to be remedied. I'm with the OP. Good call.

Is that better, lol? :p
    • Like x 3
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Hey now, bunnies can be on topic. They're so fluffy and cute and cuddly, they do no harm.

Except in Watership Down. :oops:
    • Like x 3
  10. August Moon Well-Known Player

one of these things is not like the other
    • Like x 3
  11. muellersascha Well-Known Player

Good topic Kid. Always seems to be an issue. Was running Crown E a few days ago and the group was doing good. Everyone was in chat and everyone was engaged. Then, right after finishing the 2nd boss the group leader kicks 3 people (I voted no) just because he said "We wont be able to finish it with them". He didn't even give them a chance to try and they had been doing good up till then. I immediately left and sent a message back saying "That I appreciated the run but didn't want to be part of a group that just kicks people for no reason". It's just ridiculous to treat people like that who put in the time and effort.
    • Like x 3
  12. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

I once asked a controller to give power to the group (they were at full power and everyone else in the group was low on power) so that the healers could heal the tank. Believe it or not, everyone in the group got mad at me for asking him to give power to the group. Never seen someone get mad at someone for trying to help them lol. But this is the MMO community. Always going to have the elitists who think they are better than everyone else. I play to be the best but I am not an elitist. I simply want to do the most I can to help the group. I don't like to be carried and generally will excuse myself from a group if I feel I am not doing enough to help.
    • Like x 1
  13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Just how long have YOU been playing? Will sums it up perfectly... IF my (or anyone's CR) is high enough to enter the instance then I am able to PLAY that content. Let's use the absolute perfect example I can think of. I started doing the brand new Atlantis DLC with my main. I was at CR 245 and had Cr 215 armor in all 8 of the major slots (ON BOTH ROLES). Did I struggle a bit at first? Sure I did but I was able to do damage. I was able to use my shield and my sodas to stay alive. And amazingly I manage to get from the beginning to the end of the solo challenge, the alert and both raids and help my team in the process.

Are you living in the past? the ONLY time walking into a mission at absolute minimum CR was an issue was back during monthly content when they dropped the minimum required CR for things Like Zamaron Corrupted and the Flash Museum to CR 113. Back then if you were a CR 113 and TRYING to battle mobs in the 130s all you did was die and your attacks did laughable damage.

News flash those players are in that content because they want higher CR gear and more feats points so they CAN become stronger. Not saying there are not slackers out there that like to coast but trust me that is not limited to lower CR... I have done missions with players in the CR 250s that coast along behind letting others do all the work.. All they are after is a certain feat or a few quick piece or Nth metal and some armor to salvage.

AMEN :)
    • Like x 4
  14. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

I was playing with my daughter the other day and she was not bottom dps and the bottom dps initiated a kick and was talking all sorts of trash. The behavior is a bit ridiculous to be honest she had a mil on him and his reasoning was because of her sp. I was a head of him by 14 mil. Here sp is low but she started playing this month already has 73 sp. The game is designed now to level people but finding groups for raids is nearly impossible then getting people for feats even worse. This needs to be addressed because toxic behavior mixed with sp shaming with all day ques for old content is a problem.
    • Like x 4
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Fake Story.

If you initiate a vote kick against another player then you go on a 3 hour cool down, along with the at least 4 other players that voted yes, the only way you kick the next person is if another person initiates the vote and then another person for the third, but before then everyone would be on a three hour cool down or more people voted yes than no, but given you've said 3 people got kicked there's no way they did this unless they were all voting to kick each other.

But it was a delightful read for what it's worth, keep it factual next time ;)
    • Like x 6
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Assuming the 3 people doing the kicking belonged to the same league, they would actually only need a maximum of 1 additional vote for it to pass each time (since the kicked can't vote).

Not saying the story is true, just that it's not that much of a stretch.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Yep, I've also seen a couple leagues in particular vote people out then cycle in other league members/ alts to be able to continue to kick.
    • Like x 1
  18. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

LOL OMG!! That gif in your signature is hysterical!!!
  19. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Exactly. It's easy enough to cycle in additional people who can kick the next people and I've seen certain "elite" leagues do it. It's pretty sad that people feel the need to defend this type of behavior or say it's a fake story.
    • Like x 1
  20. Proxystar #Perception

And who is initiating the next vote kick when they go on 3 hour cool down for initiating the vote, the people that vote yes also go on a 3 hour cool down if the kick is succesfull and cannot initiate the next vote, so that's four people on cool down after 1 kick.

That only leaves the four other people in the raid three of which supposedly got kicked before the fourth left upset at what had occurred even though it couldn't have occurred as described.

No the story is a load of crap and it's obvious. ;)

I get you want to defend the person and give them the benefit of the doubt, fair enough, but no not this time , you really shouldn't because it literally could not have gone down the way he's described, he's just outright lying to make the community seem toxic.
    • Like x 2