Please fix Batman's BB!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, Sep 6, 2018.

1. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Trolling hard?

Or being serious? If you are serious, then you are

[IMG]
  2. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Might as well let superman 1 shot everybody then ‍♂️
    • Like x 1
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I told you I was going to do it :p
    [IMG]

:D
    • Like x 2
  4. Kestral Committed Player

The fastest way to get through Legends PvE is throwing red barrels. You can take out the boss in about 6-8 barrels thrown on any map that has them. Note that this is only the red barrels though ice/poison/or whatever don't do much.
    Also while the Devs have said they will not touch PVP because no one can agree on the fixes that should be made they have made recent fixes to LPVP such as fixing Catwomans lunge which was having the same effect as Batman and Robins block breaker currently.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kestral Committed Player

I am so tired of Cheesy Batman and Robin players. I know I could win if i play one of those characters and just spam block breaker. The counter to block breaker takes longer to do and thus they get more hits on your character quicker and with significantly more dmg. But i'd rather lose honestly playing as any other character then be that cheap.
    • Like x 4
  6. Eve YouTuber

I refuse to use Batman and Robin in PvP myself. PvE included. I only take Wonder Woman\Wonder Girl or Circe when I play. I did some
    1v1 lately and I see a lot of cheese with Batman and Robin even there as well. It's annoying. I know PvP is not a priority but that little fix will make a great difference.
  7. Demondead Well-Known Player

^ agreed
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

just revert back to PVP 1.0 with the rock paper scissors mechanic again in everything but 1v1's and i will happily come back to PVP as of the past few years its just unplayable unless you chase the spams
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

well the first one posting that actually has trollin his name so there is that :D
  11. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Please fix this problem and delete this cause im sick of seeing this thread!
  12. Eve YouTuber

No one is forcing you to read\comment on this thread. You contribute nothing to the conversation.
  13. Eve YouTuber

lol, you are very mature you know that? Thanks for trashing my thread. Quit begin so toxic!
    Edit: nobody is pointing a gun at you telling you to read this thread or comment on it. Move on with your lives,
    no need to bring your negativity everywhere.
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Bruh...there are several of these threads...get over yourself! I said devs fix this and get rid of these threads! No harm in that and DEFINITELY NOT TOXIC, get a life and buzz off!

Also please edit before you hit button to post!
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Then why do you talk like a kid and not like an adult? Yeah you are begin Toxic and trashing my thread.
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Buzz off buddy! Personal attacks wont work on me! Enjoy your day and your thread! I will comment where i see fit. My original comment was not negative at all. DEUCES cry baby!
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

lol have a nice day weird guy. Report has been made :)
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Uhhh ok as i have done nothing wrong! Feel free to report all you like. Deuces!
    • Like x 1
  19. Penryn The Gadgeteer

• Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber