Another Glitch?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

[IMG]

This alt is level 15. He's not in a group. I still have HIVE, Raven, Beastiamorphs, Doctor Psycho, Amusement Mile, and the halfpoint mission before this one featuring Brother Blood. I am under the impression that stage portals do not appear until you have completed the stage before it. So why is this one appearing right now? Must be another glitch.
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Go inside.
    • Like x 2
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I just had to say that this photo made me laugh so hard. I'm not mocking you or the issue you seem to be having, just that red arrow and "me" made me laugh so hard. I think maybe because it's unlikely that we would look at the picture and wonder, "wait a minute! Where is Fawkes at in this photo?!"
    • Like x 2
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

lol I think I did that cause I had the mindset that there was another player in the shot. But I didn't realize that I had cut that person out.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Only if I wanted to commit suicide. :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Na, it's a lvl 16 mission arc and you're level 15. Nothing complicated. You'd just need to run it again once you actually get the mission.

Now for your question: the level-up process has always been full of bugs and glitches and always will be - mainly because a lot of the "elite" players just care for their level of content and they are very vocal at these forums. At one time, Circe-mentored toon could trigger the initial Joker arc missions for them to be also available by just visiting the area where that first Joker takes place; you can still enter the railway station in Metropolis by just accepting a side-mission before having played the arc to the point the main mission allows you access etc.

It's dead simple - fixing the basic game is the FTP portion of the game so no direct revenue is generated. And it looks like no one cares about the first impressions new players get from the game anymore. So unless the glitch is game-breaking - which this one isn't - it stays.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I also think you should go inside.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, had a character who stumbled across that by accident as well: hadn't done the lead-up missions butt was able to enter
    It shouldn't be too difficult for you at 15, if you take it slow