Stabilizer

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sjs, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Sjs New Player

I've done the stabilizer fragmentation with my main and it's still available to my alts! Is this a bug?
    • Like x 1
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

yes. much like how toons on the same account share fragments and stabilizer amounts, they also share the loot lock out. if you mean whether you can rerun it, you can do it multiple times i think, players just don't get anymore stabilizers or base items after the first run.
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Something feels off with stabilizers.
    Though I have a different problem - I didn't run a stabilizer event after reset, but I'm still loot-locked. :confused:
  4. IonHero Committed Player

Rumor has it that the EU sever stabilizer event now resets at 8AM GMT (The same time the US server resets).
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Well that would explain it. Judging by the timer, it displayed US reset time.
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's not a rumor. It is a fact.

Europe wnet into winter time, but the server never does. It is not the server that changed - we did.
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I don't remember EU's daily reset switching to US reset time.
    Server restart time would change, yes, but not daily reset. Everything else resets at around 3 am for me, it's been like this for years, but now stabilizer event switched to US reset time. I can do my dailies again after 3am, but not stabilizer duo.
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

I noticed this as well.

I live in Germany, so it's GMT+1. Until recently, the daily reset happened at around 1am or 2am depenting on daylight saving time or not.
    Now, it's 8:56 am here and I am still loot locked from the Stabilizer Event but only from the Stabilizer Fragment, not from the Nth Metal drops. All other instances and open world missions have reset. It's just the Fragment, that is still locked.

/edit: 9:00 am: Stabilizer Fragment unlocks.

Makes no sense though that one single drop has other reset times. I'd rather have them back at 2am here. I usually do stabilizers before work so even if I'm late and tired afterwards, I already have my daily fragments...
    • Like x 1
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Glad I wasn't the only one seeing this.
    Here it's GMT+3, there is no daytime-wintertime change. EU daily reset is always at 3 am. My 11am (your 9 am) is US reset time.
    So for some reasons fragments were moved to US time.

I've just ran stabilizer duo and it displays reset time at 3 am. Seems like it's back to old time. Weird.
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Actually, never mind, still wrong. Nth-metal got reset, but not fragments.
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

the loot lock reset is set at 8h too... (made my own thread about it)
  12. IonHero Committed Player

Maybe a sign of a merge coming soon?... or maybe to stop some exploit?
  13. Dene Devoted Player

the second bit you said :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Kzinti Committed Player

What does that mean?
  15. useless Well-Known Player

Looks like it,last night looked at stabilizer reset,says 2 min,ok ,got back to it 5 mins later and it says reset 7 hours 57 min....
  16. Savynaa Well-Known Player

On EU serv we are many to have reset at 9h and some is normal at 1h ... for me same than other 00h58 that said 2min left at1h that said in 8h.
  17. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

ok, I tested it:
    Everything daily resets at 1 am. CET on the EU server - except the stabilizer event.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The stabilizer event, being account wide, was moved to a single global reset time.
    • Like x 4