New Episode: ATLANTIS!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 8, 2018.

1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Graphics in the open world of atlants when you fly to the top gets very glitchy as well..

Should increase the basic open world NPCs health to like 60k..FEELS a BIT TOO EASY from the perspective of 248cr(34k might) fightin a 258cr NPC...

BUT GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB on this DLC!!! Excellent job team.. very creative and alot of time and thought was put into this one.. We can see it.. Thank you
  2. DC Urban Committed Player

Did they really make a DLC with King Shark in it and not include his costume I was whining about for years now? Daaaaaaayum, LMAO. I was like, alright, finally going to see a costume I like that was requested by me or someone else:D
    [IMG]
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

How dare the team take advantage of a virtual 3d space and not think purely 2d! If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to give me my money's worth!
  4. CriticalPilot New Player

How long is it gonna take for the US service to come back online considering it’s only the second day?
  5. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

As always I rather like to see it all (or most) fixed than pressing to run the content half broken :)
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That’s intended. Much like the Solar Amplifier, you unlock the first bullet point, then the second, then the third.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Did you not how t is showing the percentage to be 0%/0%/10%? o_O
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Like I said, you unlock the bullet points in order..

Kings Wrath 1 unlocks the reduced cooldown of Orbital Strike.

Kings Wrath 2 unlocks the reduced cooldown of the trinkets.

Kings Wrath 3 unlocks the increased Orbital Damage.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

is it just me, or should the movement mode be called diving? swiming is what you do on the surface, drylanders! isn't it?
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

anyways: this DLC has very good looking character models, especially the uggly ones look great!! well, the whole DLC is an amazing eyecandy in every way and i realy see the effort that has been put into ^^ the music tracks fit well and are some of the best chosen for the instances, they capture the feeling with a fitting tone!
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, diving is what you do to get into the water :p
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Have to say did an amazing job with Atlantis. If it wasn't under water, I would of like a home there.
  13. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Props on the new artwork.

[IMG]
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

King Shark's costume is raggedy pants and being a naked shark.
    • Like x 5
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Both of these are intended.
    • Like x 2
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will get this resolved. We pushed our limits significantly in this episode.
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

I can't breath:D
  18. DC Urban Committed Player

I know right? Should be easy. Such as the naked toga people with nothing on but a skirt shirt. His costume is no less revealing than the toga wearing Amazons.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I seen that his style was in-game, just wondered if it was available, that is all.
    • Like x 2
  19. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Really like this new episode and not just cause it was something new to play :) Its was hard on my newer healer toon but not so where everyone dead over and over just to beat a boss, tho I'm not sure of the difficulty for tir 8?
    Like the swimming style, should add a similar style to flight in general like add once we've picked our personality that for our movement we get 2 or 4 different styles for how we look?
    Like King Sharks bracers there should be more styles for it and not just for the higher toons, maybe let us unlock them in style.
    Is there a Ocean Master helmet out there to get I could have sworn I saw same player some time back with it?

:rolleyes:
    [IMG]
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

....lol, you crae crae!
    • Like x 1