Mermaid Legs Style & Oxygen Mask

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Martian, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Hello everyone.
    I know it's too late to ask for these 2 styles, But I just thought maybe these are somehow necessary for the new episode.

Mermaid Legs Style:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Oxygen Mask:

[IMG]

Personally my Lori Lemaris inspired toon is really lacking the legs style.
    Though if that's gonna be hard to design the oxygen mask or something similar like the ones in YJ series would be nice, like the other reward recently added to the previous episode.
    If not, That's fine, We're going to keep our breaths up. ;):)

Note: The Mask already exist as the Water version for atlanteans out of water.
    • Like x 3
  2. Megzilla Developer

I don't see mermaid tails happening unfortunately. It'd require a lot more than just a leg style sculpt. :(
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

what about a sharkhead you know for summer time next year ;)
    • Like x 3
  4. Megzilla Developer

Its on my list (of potential)!!
    • Like x 6
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So many types to choose from...
  6. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

It's fine my dear. Also expected.
    Cause the Mermaid Tail would have lags out of water.
    But if you think it's possible, Please try to plan for something like a mission or ... that has a mermaid transformation (Like the sin transformations in Gotham Wastelands) if we're going to have another Underwater episode or Atlantis Part 2 in future. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  8. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Sad! But you guys were able to pull off Gorgon and Typhon both which have similar tails to mermaids just without fins. I would really love to sea this happen especially when in swimming content. This would be your new addition to “Reactive Styles” Scaly Leg style on Dry Land and Mermaid Tail under sea.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

It's on my list so if someone wants to take it on, it's there!
    • Like x 1
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

What about a shark fin back style?
    • Like x 1
  11. Megzilla Developer

Added!
    • Like x 3
  12. L T Devoted Player

there's an atlanean rebreather that you get from one of the two original summer collections. Looks pretty much like what you picture above.
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I exactly mentioned that above if you have seen.
    But that face style is especially for sea creatures and atlanteans that has water inside it, exactly opposite of what a human toon needs.:D
    • Like x 1
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

how about a trinket that allows us to turn into a sea creature instead?

It should be able to fight on a basic level - and it might not work outside of atlantis.
    • Like x 1
  15. Bodziony Active Player

I use the Atlantean Rebreather and add the Silver Material to it. Takes away the “water” look and looks like something Batman would use. But I would like that clear face mask! And the back style the guards have.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have a Zealandian (it's the real underwater continent, and hate all Atlanteans :p ) bank mule who currently uses the Sniper mask to help her see and breath on land (can't recall right now if it's the straight Sniper or Sniper Goggles, one includes the mask the other is just the goggles)