Capsule Gear Shows Max 222 but Comes Out 212

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Hezulkai, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Hezulkai New Player

Hi all,

Not sure if this is a bug, or if the level 222 gear is only for newly opened capsules, but I have a bunch of older capsule gear in my bank, unopened (Visitor's, Qwardian, etc). They list as level 10 - 222. When I open them though, they come out at 212.

Just to be clear, I am in full 215 Titan's gear, with a blue 217 Atlantean weapon I got today. CR247. So 212 should not be the expected gear level. I'm guessing it should be 218?

So the question is whether this is a bug, or is the 222 not applied to older / existing gear?

Edit: just to confirm, I picked up a piece of the quark gear from the vendor and it came out 219.

Thanks
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Maybe you're too low for it to open at 222? My main 248 equipped cr( my overall cr 250) and the blue gear opens up around 220
    Edit, the test server hot fix days it was only quark vendor gear so far, for its lvl getting increased to 222
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 1
  4. Hezulkai New Player

Thanks! Also, side note, I also had to replace all my boosts as they were greyed out even though my level 3 boost purchase was active, and newly purchased boosts worked fine. Might be something about my account?
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Normally when it’s greyed out the mainframe cells expired

Yet so do the boosts (60 days) also expire (they don’t grey out)
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

usually thought older capsules stays at 212 and new capsules are 222 but I might be wrong
  7. Eve YouTuber

The new ones are also 212.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Really? I tried get one and It came 212 still
  9. Hezulkai New Player

I used the avatar bombardier generic capsules off the vending machine, and not one of the enhanced sets from Booster Gold.
  10. Eve YouTuber

okay thanks, I will test it later
    • Like x 1
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

av bomb gear just went up in the broker