So what is the 'Helpers Halo' for?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thought it was a style, but it does not show when I consumed it. Maybe I missed something.

Reinheld
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

It looks like an accessory style to me.
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Check Accessory tab, it should be there.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thanks...figured it was a head style....

Reinheld
  5. Carp Developer

Yes indeed! This Helper's Halo is an accessory, so that you can wear it in addition to a hat, helmet, or other head style. Including the already existing Halo style so you can have a DOUBLE HALO
    • Like x 7
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Is that like 'DOUBLE RAINBOW'?

Reinheld
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It also seems to be available for all characters on account. I just redeemed it on few alts of mine.

Double halo sounds fun :D Or combine it with horns for nice devil/naughty angel theme. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Carp Developer

Correct, it is available for all your characters. It can also be style-shared for zero cost. But...

NOTA BENE: The Helper's Halo is only available for about two weeks so please claim it on at least one of your characters by then!
    • Like x 6
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What's this? Something nice for all characters on account? :faint:
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Possible 'bug': if you are wearing a top hat (like Christall does), the Halo ends up sticking out the back, as though Xena had just been throwing her chakram around (again)

Ooo, the Halo is colour-changeable, noice!!
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just read the information that came with claiming the Halo, and apologize for the snarky comment above :(
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Good to know, thanks.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Is it color locked? I couldn't seem to change it from Red
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It uses your third colour palette slot (only way to change it, is to change that slot)
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Ah i see I see. Thank you.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only noticed it when third characters' halo wasn't yellow :D
  17. High Troller Loyal Player

Helper's Halo is not really visible on Afro female style. There's too much hair involved.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

After claiming it on the last of the characters, just wondering something: is the halo one fixed size or does it 'scale'? Have a few characters where it looks like it could slip and be worn as a necklace
  19. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have also noticed that it's not stationary...