Stumped

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Original Cryo boy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

My main has 280 sps (laugh it up) and my alt only has 276. But I have carefully combed through the feat list several times to find the missing feats and there’s none for me to unlock. Why can’t I find these other 4 sps on my alt?
  2. Masm Active Player

Changed movement powers on one toon?
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Are both characters of the same faction?

There are a handful of Hero Feats that are basically the same as Villain Feats, but they have different names which means they're not unlockable.
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Yes I have changed movement twice now. Is that 4 sps worth of feats? Didn’t think of that. They are both hero’s.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Metro's "Movement specific" feat 25points
    Gotham's "Movement specific" feat 25points
    +
    all rookie (10pt), skilled (25pt), adept (25pt), expert (25pt), master (25pt) feats.

The only Race feats you can only do once are the ones where you need to get platinum medals without purchasing movement skills.

Plus there are 35 additional points per movement mode in the St. Patrick's Day Seasonal.

I have somewhat the same "issue", one of my alts has 35 featpoints more than my main and such get's a new skillpoint earlier than the toon I play the most with :D
  6. Isif Committed Player

Are you subbed up or own the episodes? I think some feats go into hiding when legendary lapses. I am sub 250 in the SP arena, so no worries. Its how you use it.
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

My league's best tank has the same problem and I think it's the exact same amount of SP missing. His main is an earth/tank with flight and has 279 SP and his alt is a gadgets/troll with flight as well and has 275 and he can't figure it out either. If you figure it out I'd like to know so I can pass the info along.

As far as SP, I have 255 and regularly top boss damage and occasionally total damage, even over players with 350-400 SP. The SP snobbiness is starting to get on my nerves, especially considering how many players I've run with with 300-400 SP but 100-150 O-augs, 0-15 A-augs and 40-60 arts who couldn't hold down their job and sunk the group. I think I'm gonna make a new topic on this as to not hijack this one.
  8. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

There’s the answer then thank you! My ocd was driving me crazy.
  9. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Just a reminder: There are also feats that are role specifc for tank/troll/healer so having used power change tokens can cause a small differemce as well.
    • Like x 1
  10. Masm Active Player

If you completed races and seasonal races for feats it very well could be...It would be hard to compare as well since once you change a movement power the feats themselves are removed but you still have the points. if that makes sense
    • Like x 1
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

Not entirely true. When I get home I can make a screenshot. But at least the aerial/agile/speedster race feats still show even though you don't have two of the three movement modes anymore. However, the ones for the expert/master/etc races only show once IIRC
  12. August Moon Well-Known Player

There are hidden feats that can only be optained by changing various things. switching movement modes to get the level 30 as (insert movment mode here )feats, each movement mode race, gathering each role suit from the t3 iconic vendor. each one being 50 points and cannot be bought from a different toon. so you'll have to switch roles and powers to buy them all. not to mention the feat for reaching level 30 as a specific role which you also cant buy off of other toons. and i do bellieve there are themed styles that are hidden . one of them being talon lord that shows up for tank and troll but not healer
  13. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

That one is actually level 10.