Test Discussion Episode 33: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Greetings my fellow Atlanteans! This thread is where you can leave feedback for Episode 33: Atlantis items and rewards. We will be checking back and fixing things as often as possible. Thank you, and have fun down there!
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

were new Generator Mod's planned apart of the DLC? I didn't see them on the vendor and if they are just drop only that is a pretty HUGE RNG aspect to a players role finding 12 perfect gen mods for their role and support. The atlantean ones gave 341 might and this is 450 so thats a +109 jump from 1.
    • Like x 8
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

That is the way things work now. Generator mods are drop only. That pattern started in the previous DLC.

I'm not a big fan of this arrangement either.
    • Like x 2
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

They should be atleast account-bound !!!
    • Like x 5
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

They were drop only because we could have already crafted the current highest generator mods :( they said they didn't have plans to release more and here we find ourselves with new ones and they are completely RNG

:confused:
    • Like x 4
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I remember that I also remember when they were gonna make them account bound but then that changed to. I am not a fan of this and I can also see this will be a major issue I'm sure when more player's get wind of this .

On the fact that they weren't gonna make anymore and now we have new one's that are RNG I prey they fix this.
    • Like x 1
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Would definitely prefer being account bound.
    • Like x 3
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

So Do I it just makes perfect sense.
    • Like x 2
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Maybe put them on the vendor for 85 mov like the plans were back in the R&D era? Just an idea, account bound works too. :)
    • Like x 4
  10. Mystere Well-Known Player

THIS or make them like augments that you rank up each episode
    • Like x 4
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

Don't make the 85 a piece. Maybe 20-25. 1 plan for 85= 4 mods and those were mov, not current currency
    • Like x 2
  12. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Something I noticed last night is the normal CR Gear Drops style is Remora which for those who don't know is the same look that the Atlantians have in the Summer Event and in the original launch Aquaman content. Why are we still using a style that is 7 years old for this and one that people get really easily in game? Why not use the Drift armor that our enemies have in this content as the style for the normal drop gear? People like new shiny things instead of reusing 7 year old styles.
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

Generator mods in vendor please, I love DCUO so.
    • Like x 4
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I liked the plans on the vendor. It took time to save up and enough material to create or I also like the augment idea too, where we could rank up
  15. Ully Committed Player

Please make the Gen mods account bound or put them on the vendor. Seriously, what's the issue with not doing so?
    • Like x 5
  16. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Pretty sure they won't be putting gen mods on the vendor. From what I've seen, once an Episode is on test they won't be making any significant changes like that, since test's real purpose is only to identify glitches. This gen mods issue has been known to the devs since Judas Contract came out (was brought up in both that thread & Augments threads), so if they were going to put mods on the vendor they would have done so already. But the one thing they could easily do now is increase the drop rate. If the drop rate for gen mods was the same as the drop rate for base items, then we'd have little problem getting a full set of 12 mods.
  17. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    When completing the Golem fight in the regular version of the alert, the player will receive a choice to select between two pieces of gear and a Cybernetic exobyte. Enchanted Exobytes should be dropping in this content.
  18. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I can confirm the Cybernetic exobytes showing up in the loot windows. I saw them in at least the solo and alert.
    [IMG]
  19. Red Five Developer

Hey, that's not the right Exobyte! Good catch, thanks for reporting this.
  20. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah as other people mentioned, generator mods on the vendor please, also it would be nice of you guys to put them cheap, like 15 or 20 marks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.