Please fix Batman's BB!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Bump.
    • Like x 1
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. QALLENONE New Player

It is pretty broken tbh. A decent player will just counter you and do 2 BBs and then there’s that stun. Although I do think that BM’s BBs are broken- I do not want it fixed due to LPVE instances which will become even grindier than they already are. The only solution I’d propose is to reduce its damage in PVP not PVE. As of right now, you really don’t stand a chance against a good BM spammer. You could beat a lot of them however if you are using a brawler and really know how to counter and when.
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Blimp
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Are we there yet?
    • Like x 2
  6. shoegazer Well-Known Player

Seriously...
    Fix it
    • Like x 2
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Feeeeeeeex eeeeeeet
  8. Eve YouTuber

#MakePvPGreatAgain fix Batman and Robin
  9. Doom Patroller Active Player

I played all day against (and beside) an endless parade of Bats and Robins. Monotony has a new meaning to me. It wasn't enjoyable.

This little fix would improve so much the gaming experience for those that actually want to play (opposed to those that only want to win/mock others).

Seriously, consider it.
    • Like x 4
  10. Vagrant Committed Player

Throwing my hat in the ring. Fix this crap. Everyone go up vote the tracker issue on this bug too.
    • Like x 6
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Where do I go to upvote on the tracker? Thanks in advance!
  12. BƖack Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  13. Trollstoned New Player

Tbh you people just need to git gud
    • Like x 4
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I guess you think going up against a one legged man in a buttkickin contest while you're using three legs and winning makes you guud too. :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

Tbh you just need to stop playing with broken legends and call it "Good" ;)
  16. Trollstoned New Player

Everyone has one leg in comparison to my god-tier skills
  17. The Game Well-Known Player

yup this lol.

The endless crying on a move that isn't even broken. Lets nerf handblasters while we are at it LOLOL
  18. Eve YouTuber

Not broken? did you test it? did you see how much damage it does? Didn't you see that everyone are using it?
    and It's called "Fix" not "Nerf". It's broken, and maybe you just don't want your toys to be taken from you.
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The trolling is strong with these individuals. lol.
    • Like x 3
  20. The Game Well-Known Player

so cry nerf when it does damage? LOL. Man the typical noob responses kill me.