Facepalm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Ever have one of those "duh" moments, where you give yourself a face palm? Picture one of those Looney Toons moments where Elmer Fudd or Yosemite Sam realizes his goof and briefly turns into certain 4 legged animal similar to a donkey. Where you just feel stupid enough that you have a small laugh about your blunder? I'm sure everyone knows right now that common areas in safehouses, watch tower, and HoD are crowded cause of the new TC's. I teleported in to the HoD Tech wing and drift over to the mailbox area. To notice that it was completely dead, just like it was earlier when I was playing. And I wondered what was up. There was no one there. No one even in the entire Hall of Doom. Just eerily quiet. Then it hit me.

Wait for it.

You may laugh at my blonde moment.

Keep going.....

Yeah.

I was in PVP mode.

Follow this up with the most famous face palm meme of all...
    [IMG]

Anyone got any of their own to share? Or am I just alone in this? :p
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

You mean... wishing the Emote:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I meant if anyone had one of these moments.
  4. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I accidentally bought a overpriced Time worn while just scoping the materials section of the broker.

Don’t know how I did it, but instead of crying about it I gave it away because nobody was gonna buy it....
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I've been playing since year one. And it took me until....

Bruno Mannheim and the Batwoman mission before I realized the yellow bucket radiation wasn't harmful.

Prime Battleground before I knew you could pull back the camera.

About 6-8 months ago I realized I could lock items so they couldn't be deleted.
    • Like x 1
  6. BrandonB Well-Known Player

The camera zooming was several years in the making for me, as well. I actually didn't know about the item locking, so thanks for that.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dene Devoted Player

I only used the "leave queue" function, for the first time, 6 months ago.. been playing since 2012