Eaten too much candy...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NotStanLee, Oct 13, 2018.

1. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Aura sugar high following resurgance powerset material overload. I am bloated with sugary snacks and junk food. Time for real food to eat: Content. PVP battle royale. PVE in PVP phase missions (no care bear phase allowed). I know I'm going underwater soon, sounds fun.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

personally i was in the mood for some curry.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If they want to make this game a more realistic simulation, the Devs should program so that when your character eats too much candy, they get THE DIABEETUS! :eek:;):p
    • Like x 2
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If they wanted to make it real, they'll make our toons eat normal food. Candy and cola is all they consume
    • Like x 4
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

I just wish you could consume them in stacks. One by one gets a bit tedious.
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

o_O
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Good thing they have very active lifestyles :D
    • Like x 1
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Out of all the posts I've read this week, this one is number two.
  10. loupblanc Dedicated Player

11. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

The point of the original point is that all the new Auras and Mats are like candy and junk food. Dressup is good in little doses. Too Much Candy is not good for you. Game needs real food, meat and potatoes Content. It could use some new PvP mode and as Battle Royale is all the rage this days a 100 person PVP free for all arena could cash in on that. BTW, this was suggested in 2013 for this game.

Another new mode could be missions against the environment (PVE) carried out in only PVP phase. Gear up your PVP gear, buy an armory to put the new gear/loadout etc.

This would inject a major change in gameplay attracting new players who enjoy pvp while making a minimal investment in dev manpower. Could it become tooo popular and blow up servers with too many people in one area? That would be a good problem to have to solve..
  12. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Imagine having to fight in PVP phase to complete this 'pumpkin spice roll little debbie snack cake' of a seasonal event to find batwoman and save gotham citizens from ghosts. It might be even more fun than it is.