ancient divine sorceress style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dante Zetsumei, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

2. Dene Devoted Player

It does not, sadly :(

All I can think of is they would have a villian with it and would have bought it with style unlocking
    • Like x 2
  3. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

yeah but you cant unlock iconic armor styles can you thought it was only some iconic lockbox styles
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Nope....they opened all styles up to Episode 26. I have the style on a couple of heroes after unlocking it from my villain. Time to get a villain leveled up. ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-hotfix-august-15-2018-game-update-86.298052/
    Style Unlocking – Phase 3!

With this Game Update, we’re rolling out yet another wave of Styles available for Style Unlocking! You’ll now find several more past items from Vault Styles, Promethium Lockbox “New 52” Styles, as well as dropped Armor and Weapon styles from DCUO’s launch up through Episode 26!
  6. Brit Loyal Player

You may unlock a large majority of styles through the Replay Badge unlocking from one character to another.

My main is a Nature Hero, but has full styles for Ancient Divine Sorceress, Parademon, Progeny of Darkseid, Lexcorp Salvation, Sinestro Corp and Orange Lantern suits.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

ok thnx for the info my gf really wants the style guess she needs a villian
    • Like x 2
  8. Dene Devoted Player

Can't believe I have to now create a DIRTY villain.. just to get that belt you are wearing in the other thread and the divine sorceress :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hey it's not that bad! I'm over there :p
    • Like x 2
  10. Dene Devoted Player

My villian name will be "ICreatedThisJustForStyles" - look out for me, ok ? :)

• Like x 2
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are you gonna carry us all?
    • Like x 1
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hop in, plenty of room in my backpack!
    • Like x 3
  13. Dene Devoted Player

Sorry for the necro.. but does anyone know what hoops i'd have to jump to get this on my hero?

Is it still in the villian vendors to buy with source marks and then I can unlock on my hero? Or am i going to have to level up and do the specific villain content?
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's still on the Rare Style vendor for villains, and should show up as unlockable on heroes once you get the pieces on your villain. However, there are some styles on that vendor that won't show up until you reach a certain CR, and I'm not sure if Ancient Divine Sorceress is one of them.
  15. Dene Devoted Player

Thanks.. i'll see how i go :)
  16. Quantomane Level 30

The style are villain only and would need a source mark of 560. Which he probably bought from marketplace, I guess.
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The style is from the Villain side, but since style unlock is a thing heroes can have it too (as long as they have a villain that has the style already). It can be unlocked with Replay Badges.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure why you necro'd a 17 month old post with bad info, but the style is unlockable on a hero if your villain has collected the style already. Each piece is 4 replays, so 32 replays in all...not source. On the villain side you CAN probably buy the pieces from Vendor 22 for 70 source each, but as my villains all have the style, I wouldn't find it in there either way.

As far as I know, the style is NOT available in the MP, but is found in the AF2 content in the 100/101 purple drop gear.
    • Like x 2