Graphics Look Different

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FoolsFire, Oct 12, 2018.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

On a PS4 and installed update.

The graphics look different somehow. It's like I'm in some sort of VR mode. Everything looks crisper.

Didn't notice anything about a graphics update.
  2. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Were you playing without your contact lenses in earlier?
    • Like x 3
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Nope. I'm saying it looks as if it's rendering differently. I'm not saying it's bad. Just odd compared to what it has been.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'm not aware of any changes here.
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    The Cupid's Balloon Wings after yesterday's update, that's how they look like on WHITE
    Checked on both PS4 and PC they looked the same, it's the only style i've noticed so far.
    The screenshot was on log in screen but once logged in they still look like that
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

And tbh I thought the base item, "iron rail -pointed" looked more black than usual (normally a dull grey) when I was putting it up in an alt's base
  7. Dene Devoted Player

My beloved T-shirts were fixed.. so I know some bug fixes went through
  8. RaphaelPrime Active Player

I believe what the OP is experiencing is the same thing i noticed after the update. The update broke the V-Sync on PS4(there is no difference between it being on and off now). So anyone who wasn't playing with it turned on(non 60fps), will now be forced to play with it on, and likely to some, will feel like a graphics update.
    • Like x 1
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Thank you! Damn! I swear I couldn't figure this out. I went and tried turing it on and off. And sure enough there was no difference.

Again, I actually like it this way. So if they fix it I'll try and remember to turn it on again.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are checking this out.
    • Like x 1