Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. The3meraldKnight Active Player

I would like to see (maybe next years witching hour?) a scarecrow style set like either like patchwork clothes with or without straw sticking out of sleeves, neck, and/or bottom or like a plaid long sleeve shirt (again with or without straw/hay sticking out of sleeves, neck, and/or bottom).
    Maybe torn jeans similar to Jack (sloth). Might fit into the scarecrow theme?
    • Like x 1
  2. Krossssss Well-Known Player

With Atlantis coming in November Both Dolphin [IMG]
    [IMG]and Drowned would be a cool style addition [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Volle Active Player

Would it be possible to add Damian Wayne Batman Suit? make this coat styl plz!! wuld be soo cool have this in game.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. somto New Player

Can u please make an arkham Knight costume. I have been playing dc for a long time without membership, i never even had premium, and im 229 cr, never had memebrship or premium.
  6. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Wow...just wow. You just admitted you don't support the game, yet want them to add a specific costume you seem to like. SMH. In what world does that logic make sense!?
  7. Oueen Mera New Player

Korum Rath style; Aquaman upgraded in-game style; Ocean Master upgraded style;
    Besides those Atlantean styles mentioned above, I'd like to see some dresses introduced into the game.
    For YEARS I've been dying for the dress style worn by the Lara Lor-Van NPC.

[IMG]
  8. Marrow Active Player

[IMG]
    I'm really hoping for like, a 'Long Scarf' of some kind, and Bombshell Supergirl already has one that would work perfectly.
    • Like x 2
  9. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Her belt or one with a big S for both guys and girls would be sweet.
  10. khera New Player

more style for girls and aura. different than men.:)

11. khera New Player

more style for girls and will have different guys thanks:p :)

12. MastersGL New Player

Literally ANY of the hundreds of already existing in game styles worn by heroes and villains and NPC's, that we can't access. Make a vendor for them. Charge MoV. Between replay badges, and vault tickets buys....you'd clean up on it.

And? A couple more body styles. Kalibak? Darkseid? (Doomsday might break game mechanics...so probably not revised him...older him obviously is already doable though)...or even as simple as Superman/Supergirl body styles.
    • Like x 1
  13. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

This isn't a costume but I'd like to see a change in the style of movement for each personality types, not gonna do all 5 just Serious and Powerful, and the Devs could also change things up for the personalities to match Skimming, Acrobatics, Speed. These changes might not work for all types but I'd still like to see a change.

These 2 should be for Serious while standing still in air (floating) and flight
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    These 2 for Powerful (sorry was taking to long to find a good one for this first image)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    What do y'all think and have any ideas for the rest of Flight and what would you like to see for the others?

o_O
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Well 2 0f my 3 favs to go...

[IMG]
    Hope The Bat who Laughs is next
    with his henchmen
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Also sidekick is in need of some new looks, zombieish Damien Wayne would be my choice for a new sidekick look like this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

^ this. i prefer a more onslaught like levitation with my flight rather than the headlong blind charging that is the classic super man pose during flight, that or dr fate whom i believe just sort of levitates as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Levitation that's a good one :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    You know maybe the Devs can make it so once you pick what type of movement you want, you get to pick out of 3 or 4 different styles according to your personality. Those 3 or 4 types will be different for each of the personalities (Flirty, Primal, Serious and Powerful) :)

:cool:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. SirHyper Active Player

Megzilla is it possible to ask the sculptors to give us a Drowned Pirate chest version without the skirt? it already looks awesome its just going to be i bit more versatile. it doesnt have to be an added mehsing and sculpting, they could just chop off the skirt :) thank you
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Love the tattoo art on Detective Chimp
    • Like x 2
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i wouldn't mind seeing a full set of parallax armor the same way the green lanterns have the energy armor iconic suit, using yellow energy foci as the hands for a starting reference [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]