New halloween consumable feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zamara, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Zamara Dedicated Player

Anyone else noticed they start counting from 0? If you have the one for 25 shouldn't it start from there?
    • Like x 1
  2. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

They start from 0? SMH C'mon DCUO, tighten up, man.
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I believe it's for the bucket, they said something about candy that drops for it
  4. VariableFire Loyal Player

No, it's not the ones for the bucket. The only thing that moved the counter is the old candy. A bit ridiculous to add that considering we're over 10 days in and need 100 of those.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You will get a lot of the "old" candy for completing your buckets, too.
    • Like x 2
  6. VariableFire Loyal Player

Meh, considering I only got two pieces of bucket candy that's not much help at all.
  7. Kzinti Committed Player

Where does the New candy drop and how often?
    • Like x 1
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

Can someone can bring me up to speed? Still at work and I probably won't get home for another 2 hours.

What's that bucket stuff about? How does it work? And what's that new consumable feat? Wanne be prepared for my weekend, which starts tomorrow :D
  9. Draconiano Committed Player

No one will have problems completing that feat, I have 85 old candys from just these 10 days.
    • Like x 1
  10. VariableFire Loyal Player

Good for you. I only have 12.
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Not the new candy, it's the tricks or treats that drop for the feat
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

I guess you do the event with only 1 character...
    • Like x 1
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

If we have the "candy candy candy candy" feat(that's consuming 25 tricks/treats) why are we at 0/50?
    • Like x 2
  14. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Quote from GU88 update notes:

The stream is not up on DCUO youtube channel yet, so go to DCUO twitch video and jump to 41:50.

The good stuff from the new bucket:
    - Witching Hour Pets, Styles and Base items
    - Head, Hands Aura - Nimbus, Smoke, Vapor, Plasmic and Basic Auras
    - Spooky Bites
    - Marks of Victory
    - Quarks

The bad stuff would be like the old candy, hence the new candy feats I think.
    • Like x 1
  15. VariableFire Loyal Player

Seasonal feats are meant to be played that way. Players shouldn't need to bring in an alt army to obtain a feat, especially one that only adds up to 30pts in all.
    • Like x 1
  16. Zamara Dedicated Player

I know we get lots of those candies, I've been selling/deleting mines since they were useless after you were done with the 25 feat and they were basically trash drops like those rubber chickens on the old missions. I'm guessing it was too complicated to get the counter from the old feat or it's just a way to prevent some people from getting them granted from having already over 100? I just thought it'd be like those token of merit feats that started counting where we had left the old ones at.
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Thanks :) As for the twitch video - twitch's not on the whitelist and it would be weird if I would it to be added to the list. :D
  18. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

This game is getting pathetic.
    Are these news feats for toddlers?
    Can't wait for the Easter Egg roll in the springtime!
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yes, all of the past feats in the game required immense amounts of time and effort! Busting those explosive barrels and breaking out were soooooooo hard!!! ;););)

So was equipping and using some munchy candy from the Valentine's seasonal!!! :p:D
    • Like x 1
  20. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

Here I see a problem - I ran 13 chars through both in- and outside missions and received 6 new candy thingies. I have to add - 2 on each account. Doesn't help much that the new candies are account bound when, at leat for me, they seem to have a account logout like Stabilizer runs...