Moving forward seasonal aura's/Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

With style unlocker being out and eventually (or least i hope) they will get to the seasonal styles.

Was thinking a problem with any seasonal is the styles/aura's not being account bound never understood why i guess means less of a grind?

i cant say if thats true or not (opinion's) in my eyes you want that style on one toon you wouldn't want to farm it on another, or you may have the marks saved and not wanna run in on that one.

Point i'm trying to make is in the future can we just make all the seasonal styles account bound?

Don't really see any harm in it considering we can buy the seasonal currency just be a different thing, Just make them account bound moving forward.
    • Like x 7
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

Fwiw, I couldn't make one of my character's headless horseman Halloween style this year, because I was going to use one of the Summersaurus styles but couldn't unlock it...
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

I think this is carefully considered by the devs so you can’t have everything available on one toon after about ten days without resetting or buying seasonal currency. It would certainly hurt sales of both if you could just use level 10+ alts to get everything (rather than just some things).

Regarding style unlocking, I think a lot of us are waiting for something or other to be available for unlock. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I would love to see these happen. So many possibilities!
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Nawanda hit the nail on the head I think.

I think the choice not to make some stuff Account Bound in the seasonal vendor is because of $$. I don't believe Daybreak will confirm or deny this but I'm fairly certain that is the reason. They want to subtly encourage you to buy that seasonal currency or utilize replay badges.
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

And I did, no regrets come at me!
    • Like x 1
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Daybreak thanks you for supporting their game :p. All joking aside, I do believe in supporting the game when I feel it deserves it, as I have done it numerous times, however in the case of seasonals though I don't feel it is worth dumping money into.
    • Like x 1