Halloween seasonal drops?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by |The 3rror, Oct 1, 2018.

1. |The 3rror Committed Player

does anyone know if boo drops in the 4man event i know the utility belt does i just got it just wondering does the pet itself drop so i dont have to farm marks just to get the pet trinket also if you know any other styles that drop from the event let me know or link to a list of them
  2. Proxystar #Perception

The pets do not drop anymore from the event.

It's possible boo junior still drops in the vault.

The witch hat drops in the event
    The klarion boots drop in the event
    The bootility belt drops in the event

Not sure if anything new has been added.
    • Like x 4
  3. Elusian Crowd Control

Teekl dropped for me in the event last night. Think that wasnt the case last year.
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Oh forgot about Teekl, nah that started dropping in there the year that was released.
  5. Eve YouTuber

I got bootility and and witch hat on a few of my characters, but that's it. Never had Teekel dropping for me though! lol
  6. Quantile Well-Known Player

I had Teekl drop in the vault the first year he was released and I’ve had Baby Boos and Boo Jrs drop in both the 4player event and the vault every year.
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Ghostly Aura from Event instance still drops
    • Like x 1
  8. Quantile Well-Known Player

I forgot about that aura lol
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

What about Isis? Does anyone know if Isis is dropping in the event this year?
  10. |The 3rror Committed Player

was running a raid and i seen boo junior dropped for one of my friend so now i don’t have to waste my spooky bites on vendor
  11. useless Well-Known Player

Well missed most from last year,didnt play much...
    Now i play daily,nothing droped in event or vault for me.
    I know Batwoman is once per day but can i do event 15 times in one day for feat without replay badges ?
  12. Quantile Well-Known Player

Yes
  13. L T Devoted Player

Has anyone gotten a good vault drop this year? So far I haven't even gotten pumpkins.
  14. useless Well-Known Player

Oh good,ty.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nothing here....and on the subjects of drops....do we really need the toothbrushes, candy wrappers and other assorted garbage drops? I guess they are worth a couple of bucks, but they are just a waste of space to me. I tried setting loot options to 'legendary' but it seems like that keeps resetting back.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I've had 2 Teekle's drop and a few Boo-tility belts (over 60 runs so far).
    Not much in the vault outside of some Pumpkins.
    My oldest character still has not gotten a Boo-Belt though; over 4 years now.
  17. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

I just got the witchy hat for the first time ever...on a damn alt. Never on my main, never! Dammit why can't they make these pieces tradeable? Also never encountered Klarion's shoes. But man, I really want the witchy hat on my main and no matter how many times I run it, never happens and I run the event with my main more than anyone else.
    • Like x 1
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

They should just put the boo belt on the vendor and call it a day ^-^.
    • Like x 2
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've sold 2 Pumpkins on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  20. Quantile Well-Known Player

Unlock it on your main with replay badges.