Generator Mods

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Templeton, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Templeton Active Player

Can the generator mods become account bound? It's pretty hard to get them and sometimes you get just what you need, but on another character..
    • Like x 3
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah I've been saving generator mods I get that's for other roles just in case they do decide to make them account bound one day, here's to praying
    • Like x 3
  3. LordDarthMagneto New Player

Yeah either make them account bound or have them in the titans vender for dlc currency, it seems so obvious, the way its set up now doesn't work especially for people who run alts.
    • Like x 3
  4. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I'm very frustrated with the Generator Mods dropping poorly.
  5. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Change the drop rate, make them account bound, tradable, or at the very least give us a choice in a generator mod when they drop. It never fails I get resto for my troll, vit for my tank, and dom for my healer lol. Anything but what is currently in place would be an upgrade. An alt of mine still running mostly 6.3's to 7.3's. That's a world a difference since I cannot craft my own mods now.
    • Like x 1
  6. MARTINxJORDAN New Player

Same here. Im getting all the time vit for my healer and resto for my troll...

When this changes came i already had all the last mods in my main, but not in my alt, and until now i still need 2 might mods to complete. So i think we are going to have a hard time geting new mods in the next episode...
    • Like x 1
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I agree they should be in the vendor for a realistic marks cost or at the very least account bound.

On top of that, Generator Mods, Elite Mods, and White Mods need to be revamped like R&D was.

You should be able to link an assortment, which you own, of Generator Mods, Elite Mods, and White Mods to armories similar to how Augments are done.
    • Like x 2
  8. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Agreed