<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We are a US PC/PS4 Villain League. We have All Buffs, and prestige cap weekly. Loyal members have access to All 4 banks, which are fully opened. We also have an active Discord.

A member must:

• Be an LGBTQ Ally (we have lots of straight members, too)
    • Be committed to reaching the end game
    • Be interested in achieving feats, and helping others to do so
    • Be at least 18 years old
    • Either use a mic, have a keyboard, or not mind being communicative through the PS4 interface
    • Be level 30. Higher CR is preferred, but not necessary
    • Be interested in exchanging advice and learning
    • Be courteous to other players, members and non-members alike
    We run older content for feats, and various content for loot daily. We raid many times over the course of each week, primarily on weekends.

Denizens of Danny Street, nerds, weirdos, freakers of the mundane, seekers of the Golden Apple, Sub-genii, and wry wits preferred.

If you’re interested in joining, please respond here, or contact any of the following people in-game:
    Melusine Scissorface (leader)
    Melusine Vraxgrimm
    Melusine Methuselah
    CyanSerenity
    NibellaRin
    Willow Souls
    InfiniTeaSpoons
    Jaks6374
    AzureAshes
    CeruleanStarkiller
    Zzapcat
    Rheo
    Ranzea
    Akeelo
    WarTigress
    Mistress Abyss
    Misa Joka
    Modkat
    XxRUPAULxX
    xSahshaVelourx
    Michelle Visage
    Baga Chipz
    Zmeya Drax
    • Like x 8
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We're still recruiting! The online response has been great and we've added a number of active players over the last few days. Come join us!
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We also have and use Discord.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm not LGBTQ, but as a fellow villain I wish you luck and hope your league thrives :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Well thank you! Although we do have plenty of members who are not LBGTQ themselves, but are supportive.
    • Like x 1
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

what do you mean by LGBTQ ally? someone who actively supports the cause or just someone who is for it? I consider myself Bisexual
    • Like x 1
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Well, I'll put it like this, you don't have to be waving the Pride flag yourself, but you need to be comfortable next to someone who is doing so. We certainly don't sit in chat talking about politics. However, we do like to have an environment that is respectful, and free of slurs or judgment.
    • Like x 3
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Works for me can you invite my toon Alein Alien?
    • Like x 2
  10. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I'm in the league and I'm not LGBT. The way I view the league is it's a DCUO league with LGBT people in it. As Melusine said, nobody talks politics or religion in chat (text or voice). I've never seen or heard anyone giving someone else a hard time about anything. Everybody is nice, very helpful and we get along, which is what I think everyone wants from any league in any MMO.

Hope that helps.
    • Like x 2
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Added you to friends, and I'll send the invite whenever I see you on :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Thanks
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Last night an hour-long chat began with "uggy puggy wiggle pickle". There was pizza. We have a lot of fun.
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

So many wonderful new faces!
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I added you to friends list as well
  16. jaks6374 New Player

Rainbow Phoenix is still recruiting. we have many new great toons. thank you for joining us. we love to raid. we are friendly and helpful. we invite any and all active adult lvl 30 + players to join us. we are very LGBTQ, weirdo, male, female, cat and dog alike friendly. if interested please add as friend and PST or mail to Jaks6374 (Leader)
    Melusine Scissorface
    EternalChaos
    CyanSerenity
    NibellaRin
    Willow Souls”
    we also use Discord to enhance our gamplay
    • Like x 1
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Bum Bum BummmmmmmmmP
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Like Skittles, but a flaming immortal bird instead.
  19. Jay Byregot New Player

I am completely new. I would love to join your family I am bisexual myself and am looking for a family that will not judge me and you all seem to be the perfect place for me. I know I am not 30+ but I really would like to see if you will make a exception. Cya in game I hope
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Well hello brand new person! And welcome to DCUO. I didn't get any kind of message from you in-game, and I don't know your toon's name. This makes it very difficult to discuss options.