Lesser known styles that you really like?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deadran, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Deadran New Player

Making styles fit together is a huge part of the game and as someone who constantly sees new (for me) styles on toons that I didn't even know of; What are your favorite "lesser known" styles?

The Gadgeteer chestpiece is one of my favorites and, as someone who still hasn't gotten it, the Kryptonian Flexsuit chest from fos1,2 looks really good imo for slim/spandex styles.

I also have some weird softspot for the Time Traveler shoulders
    • Like x 1
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think lesser known or used for me might be the Dresden 7 waist. It's a simple but well done design, works with many different styles and the glowing aspect allows it to be used with quite a few themes.

On a side note, I think the Stalwart Defender feet might be the most versatile style in the game. Again it's a good design, but it's also one that works well for both male and female characters. I tend to like more sleek designs for footwear on my characters, but some (like the Supergirl boots) don't look well on both genders.
  3. Saami Loyal Player

Digital flexsuit or something like that. Drops from South Gotham alert. Imo it is best looking flexsuit in game
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Bewitched battle suit chest style. Even though it's a vendor style I still get people all the time that ask "what chest is that?"

Also the moon mirror back
    • Like x 1
  5. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Pretty much any t2-t3 flexsuit, other than the digital which I think is downright terrible.
    • Like x 1
  6. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Fiddler Crab
    ... but then
    ... Fiddler Crab in a suit.
    ... when it's right, you just know it.

[IMG]
  7. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

FTFY/M
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The small tech wings and hive defender helmet is two of my favorites :)
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

The tank exclusive qwardian helm from the trigon alert, and the demon tail from promethium boxes
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

hammerhead (brawling weapon style) + plant boots
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Bewitching battle suit chest, the wizardry hands ( love making the finger tips skin color) and the Celtic back

People always ask what styles are those
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

I've used a combination of Heartshard and Dept of Corrections on my main for a while now. A lot of versatility in both styles.
  13. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

I like DOC, mostly because today’s player doesn’t even know how to attain it :)
    • Like x 1
  14. nawanda Loyal Player

Kabuki waist.
    • Like x 1
  15. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

Always been a fan of the Gunslinger chest piece.
    • Like x 1
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol I ground the hell outta the Hometurf content on a number of toons to get it. That said IIRC it drops as a blue in the 18/19/20 content.
  17. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

All the styles from Flashback Duo especially the Segmented Flexsuit.
  18. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Gunslinger is still my favorite coat, despite the medium texture resolution.
  19. loupblanc Dedicated Player

For me:
    1] Gardner-style Vest for male character(s). Works well with most color schemes.
    2] Gunslinger chest for male character(s). Works well with most color schemes.
    3] Noble Warrior legs for female character(s). Enough said. :D
    4] Kabuki back + Polar bear hat for both male, female. Specifically for small body type characters.
    5] Tech Katana 1H or Katana 1H for both male, female. Works well with almost anything.
    6] Beach shades with Zinc or Falcone Glasses for both male, female. Works well with almost anything.
    7] Celtic back for female character(s). Seems to work well with almost anything.
    8] Demon Head Cestus when using Brawling weapon. Looks good.
    9] Slim Gold Aura for both male, female. Works well with almost anything.
    10] Beach shades with Zinc and Beach Board Shorts during summer.
    11] Arctic Gear Head for male characters during Christmas. Arctic Gear Chest for female characters during Christmas, and the legs has to be a short style eg Schoolyard legs or Noble Warrior legs so the Arctic Gear Chest hides the leg style.