Tamaranean Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AFrey, Sep 16, 2018.

1. AFrey New Player

I honestly think that there should be a Tamaranean Time Capsule. There has been fans requesting for Starfire inspired gear, so heres what I think should happen within the capsules.

One of the collections would be for a Starfire hair piece.

The armor would be Starfire Inspired gear.

I haven't exactly thought of the other collections however.

Please tell me what you think!
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

It would be cool. But I do rather have the Starfire hair drops complete and in normal drop rates like the long curly hair and such,
    If it will be rare it will be near impossible to get unless you're rich and can afford the broker.
    • Like x 2
  3. AFrey New Player

That is a good idea!
    • Like x 1
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

I want Starfire hair in the MP, I hate TC ultra rare collections. In all TC history I've only been able to complete cosmic material.
    You need hundred of billons to but the last one.
    • Like x 4
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Cosmic Material is not from a TC. o_O

But I agree with the MP thing. I hate collections, the only TC collection I have ever completed is the one for the Corrupted Aura, I always just buy the style directly from the broker instead.
  6. Eve YouTuber

You misplaced TC with Booster Bundles :)
    But yeah, same here. Took me forever to get Umbral aura, Speed material, etc.
    • Like x 1
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I want a titans hairstyle pack on the mp similar to the bombshells with hairstyles for starfire, wondergirl and raven.
    • Like x 4
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

If they took collections out of TC i would enjoy them a lot more.
    • Like x 2
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Even better, I have yet to complete a TC collection :p
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would like to see variations of Starfire's hair (one color and two-tone, glowing tips and no glowing tips). Her previous costume. A high-def color locked Tamaranean skin would be cool. A green color-locked version of Eyes of Dusk. Green variation of the Ultimate Aura or flaming green aura. Green fire trail for movement styles.
    • Like x 1
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

A tamaramean gear set would nice in a TC. but not Starfire's styles in the TCs, TCs are hateful. I would prefer to buy the episode that contains her stuffs or any other episodes about Tamaran or just keep my subscription to access to contents.
    • Like x 1
  12. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Same here.
    No completed one, void material still needs 3 parts.
    I think TCs are only created for rich guys. :cool:
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Maybe a as Titans vendor update like they did with the deluge vendor a while back, or MP purchase.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Add in Terra's and Jericho's too please. Oh and his jacket!
    • Like x 1
  15. AFrey New Player

I actually agree with the Titans Hairstyle pack, that way anyone could get it without it being a chance, and you could get it on any toon. And I still would like to see what DCUO would do with a Tamaranean Armor Set, whether it be Starfire inspired or just Tamaranean inspired. This is why I love the forums, people not bring others down, but instead adding ideas and being positive about it.
    • Like x 1
  16. AFrey New Player

I just hope if they do go through with the Starfire Hair, that the tips will have flames.
  17. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I hate to disturb your thoughts, but we do need Starfire's Hair for both male, female.. And some spike long hair (Inspired)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Here’s what I think should happen with new TC’s. They should go away.
    • Like x 1
  19. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I'd pay even 50$ for the episode, if they put the next hair styles in a freaking episode vendor or collection or inv or brief.
    TCs are terrible. :D
    Edit: But to be honest Teen Titans Hair styles ain't that nice, except Starfire , the others have ugly and simple and some even don't have hair like Cy or Raven who doesn't show her hair. And the Donna's hair style is from the old addition of the game and its graphic aint nice like Starfire's updated style.
    Wow Good I can't believe how the hell Starfire's got that Long Straight hair that all of us are talking about it all the time, I've tried all my life to have that hair on my head.
  20. tukuan Devoted Player

Nice idea and I thought for certain the next capsule would be Titan's based but it's a little late in the Episode life-cycle to see that as happening.

If it were I would like to see an orbital trinket (ala the Amazon, Time-Torn or Arcane capsules) with either Raven's purple tornado or Cyborg's white noise effect. A Raven aura could be cool as well.