823/824 feats done. 178.65sp.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by uXix, Jan 19, 2014.

1. loupblanc Dedicated Player

2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This is one thread I didn't mind the necro with. Reminds us the quality the game used to have.
    • Like x 1
  3. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Ahhh...the good old days, when a group of friends would get together and feat hunt, even when some already had the feat.

Now it's about playing the vendor and buying feats.
    • Like x 1
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

The good ole days when players from the forums was actually nice. I seen 1 negative comment and even that person said congrats. Imagine what the new forums of today would have said. It would be 50/50 congrats vs negative/get a life/go outside comments.
  5. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Ok since you dig it from 2014 here is mine missing 1 sp :)
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Top SP is 432 and several people have achieved that.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Now days, any bragging over SP is worthless because of PAY TO WIN. I wont be impressed, just shocked people would even compete with real money in a race that has no finish line.

I stopped chasing SP long ago. Currently I have 330 SP. I still go after the easy to achieve FEATS but I wont go out of my way to obtain FEATS that need planning or grouping. PAY TO WIN, ruined obtaining FEATS for me.
    • Like x 1
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

While I understand most of the TC are pay to win.. but, how does one pay to get the LPVE feats. The ones of play as Hero/Villain 1000 times. or play as a 100 green lantern inspired.. I'd gladly pay to get those, as the amount of days needed to get it is just crazy.
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I know i'm making an assumption here but my educated guess is that 1% of those players with 430+ sp or whatever that have all their Legends PVE feats did so without the use of a speedhacker. I know plenttyyyyyyyyyyyyy of those players atop of the sp charts that got a chunk of their sp from speed hacking and past exploits like the gorilla beach ball when it was relevant
    • Like x 1
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

pfft that's nothing i've smoked 420 no scopes and killed over 4,200 NPC's by now keep up son

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

My favorite part of Necro threads: reminiscing by checking out all the old screen names.

(Always makes me wonder how many of them were banned and returned under new screen names. :D )
  12. Saami Loyal Player

You can see which forum account is deleted/banned. You cant start conversation with them and it says "error something" when trying to check profile page.
  13. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I'm going to go on record and state.. I have no idea what in the word a speed hack is, since I play on PS4.. I'm assuming this can only be done on PC version of the game? I personally don't get the reason for doing it.. It's a game. I enjoy playing the game.. Though some of the feats such as AoJ boss fights.. Not so much!
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh you'll see one eventually since PC and PS share the same server.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

When I saw the person in the topic's name, I was like, he's back? Then I realized most of these people are gone and forgotten. Left because of some directions the game went. From GU36 to GU47 to Time Capsules. Mostly to bans because of hate for those changes.
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

There is some form to close threads automatically that are at least older than 3 months?
  17. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Why do you want it closed?
  18. loupblanc Dedicated Player