823/824 feats done. 178.65sp.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by uXix, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

I'm currently matched with uXix for points 178.65 however I'm still lacking avatar infiltrator, hive defender, and 1000 lair battles. But i do have back from the hack, hence my missing 2 25 point feats which he has and being the same value.
    • Like x 3
  2. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

yeah salvaging feats are monster.
    i just got my 5000 this week finally.
    You know ALOT of people abused an unnamed exploit though to get all of those feats the first week they were out.:mad:
  3. ManaBaddMan New Player

thats crazy fast node pick up progression.(5k-ish /mo, nice!) my guess is its attributed to style and preference. for example, my salvages are done(purely from running content and salvaging what i can) but my node feats are around 13k cause i wondered the same exact thing, "well, if i still had my solo/duos/alerts to run for feat, i would have more salvage mats"...so maybe your node pickup/content running for salvaging was one-sided?

either way, it'll happen its just that uX is laughing already! lol;p
  4. Green Lee New Player

I was looking at your feats and you must be PC. Because I've been here since beta on PS3 and mine is a little different and I was just wondering what the difference was because now I'm curious. Like for instance your max alert is 28 but mine is 27, your max solo is 126 mine is 123, your dlc max is 178 mine is 179, you max style is 121 mine is 119, your max general is 91 mine is 92. For the record I did the variable feats when switched to healer and troll for styles and holiday. Am I missing something? I'm curious to what is the difference in feats on PC?
  5. Red Hood Well-Known Player

I know a USPS villain with 179 exactly, they're just missing the avatar infiltrator style.
  6. uXix Committed Player

He must have back from the hack then.
  7. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I'm missing the rez all the heroes in watchtower 8v8 because Robin is bugged, 7/8 on Hive Defender and 5/8 on Avatar Infiltrator. And I don't have Back From the Hack because I didn't play the game back then. So close Uxix, damn you!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I'm pretty sure the villians have 0.05 more skill points than heroes but I may be wrong.
    • Like x 1
  9. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Tharkis has Back from the Hack.
  10. uXix Committed Player

Actually that progression is kinda slow compared to what I was doing.

When I started working on the feat I used to farm 500-1000 exos/day but that was all I did.
  11. uXix Committed Player

12. Ny Batteri Well-Known Player

13. Saami Loyal Player

Do you miss feet piece for hive defender? Ive been asking around and no one seems to have it.
  14. Weapon7 New Player

Feet is available for sure, as I just miss shoulders.
    • Like x 1
  15. proxyreiv New Player

And im only with 60 sp... i think i will cut myself with a chainsaw.

PD: I love DCUO so jeebie dont sleep.
    • Like x 1
  16. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you once again to the OP and to Jeebie for your responses and help. I found the missing feats, got another SP so I couldn't be happier. Now back to Lair battles and wait for St. Patrick's Day to roll around again.
    • Like x 2
  17. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I am missing the feet, but I have the feet on an alt... :(
  18. HealbotDeluxe New Player

Wow - thats impressive Uxix. Congratutlations.
    • Like x 1
  19. Saami Loyal Player

Im wondering, if anyone in forums have full possible sp atm?

I was once very very close. I think it was only 2sp from max.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ahh, the good ole days where 179 SP was a major achievement, and all the feats you actually earned, not bought via loot boxes.

Man has this game changed
    • Like x 4