Test Discussion Fall Seasonal Event 2018

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report bugs and feedback about this year's fall event and its rewards.
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Is finding Batwoman intended to count once a day?
    • Like x 1
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

Hi there !
    I don't know if this is the right place for it but I have to ask .
    Can we please have Boo Utility belt on vendor?
    I have been trying for years to get it from drops but I still haven't gotten it.
    And I am sure I am not the only one.
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    Can appropriate seasonal entries be created for the Warp Menu? The Tides of War event had a Warp Menu entry. I'm not seeing one for the Fall seasonal event.
    • Like x 3
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Hi Mepps.

Im hoping theres still time to tweak this but the swarming bat aura as great as it is feels a little lacklustre.

Would it at all be possible to double the amount of bats?
    • Like x 2
  6. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Many of the locations for the open world event content in Gotham have daily hero activities on top of them. An example being a person trapped between cars and a vending machine and you have to clear that stuff off before you can do the seasonal content under it. This is in multiple spots in gotham
  7. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

This is a strang bug but happens enough that I should report it. Whenever you are throwing the orbs away to save the people in the open world, for some reason it will make your toon fly really high in the air
  8. Shandirra1006 Active Player

Seasonal event base items are not placing in base.
  9. Batuba Developer

Hello Shandirra1006, I've attempted to place fall seasonal items in base and they seem to be working. Can you confirm please if you are having this issue with all seasonal base items or a specific base item?
  10. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    I understand ghosts are supposed to be invisible, but that feature makes life a bit difficult for lair decorators:

I finally figure out where Boo dog is at the 10 second mark.

Whenever I try to move the Boo dog around, it is either invisible or keeps teleporting around on me.
  11. Batuba Developer

Thank you Penryn, this was most helpful. I am currently working on a fix that will make Boo Dog visible and stationary during Decoration mode (in his home location).
    • Like x 1
  12. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    It would be really nice to get an emblem slot on the Headless Jacket. I was surprised to find that it didn't have one.
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm not sure if this is a new thing or not, but while I was looking for Batwoman following a map someone posted, I found these transparent red blocks on the side of the building one block east of Wayne Tech.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Vagrant Committed Player

Any reason we don't have a warp to the respective quest givers this seasonal?
    • Like x 3
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    Having the normal open world events and seasonal spawns enabled at the same time leads to some very uncomfortable situations:

That poor Trick-or-Treater is getting shot up and beat by the GCPD cop.
    • Like x 3
  16. darkgalahad Level 30

During the ghost hunt/save the trick or treaters on seasonal noticed that the spheres into holes action is not counting the saved trick or treaters correctly. For example, I may have to repeat that same action for all three color spheres and it may count all three or none of them.
  17. Shandirra1006 Active Player

All; floor, ceiling, wall and even Boo Dog. Nothing is allowed. I can see them in Inventory but they will not place. I have tried to rename my bases in an effort to circumvent this but it has not worked.
  18. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

I know this isn’t the place for this, but any chance we can fix TomBot so that he stops having seizures?
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Good catch. The warp to the seasonal was an awesome QOL adjustment.

Will this be fixed?
    • Like x 2
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Is the bat aura supposed to be non-tradeable?

The other event auras have been tradeable.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.