DCUO Episode 32: Teen Titans: Judas Contract - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Anyone know where these two collections drop?
    Edit, got this one, just need to know where the Tamaran Promise Stone drops
    Teen Titan's Acceptance Letter
    • Titans Targeted first boss
    • Like x 1
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

In my notes, I've got Tamaran Promise Stone down as from a Loot Box, specifically from the Giant Robot, but I don't think it matters if it's the Robot or the Fearsome Five bounty.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Ah, in that case, I'll have to keep running my alts, 8-10mil on broker lately lol

I didn't see your notes in the collection checklist, unless I missed them
    Thanks Torikumu :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nah you didn't miss them. I've just been busy and haven't had the opportunity to update the guide in a while. I'll put them in now :)
  5. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Am I dumb for not knowing where to physically buy Cyborg's bionic gear? I've looked all around on Top of Titan Tower, and all I ever see is the Red Robin gear. I really need the Cyborg gear.
  6. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Have you met the CR requirement of 230?
  7. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Ah, that's why. I didn't realize you needed a CR rating for it.

This is going to suck, because I'm chronically always underpowered, and I only just got 30 with this toon. Sigh.
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

If you have the in-game currency, I'd recommend just buying Time Capsule gear off the Broker. It can really help a lot with power levelling, especially when you use it in conjunction with Event gear and Vault gear.

Don't worry too much about attuning gear until you hit Amazon Fury Part 3. Until then, just save all your event gear drops and vault gear drops, whilst focusing on getting Marks of Victory. The Event versions of E32 content and Death of Superman content also drop Marks of Victory, which can be helpful for getting better E1-E26 vendor gear.

Once you hit AF3 level, start using your attuned gear. Be smart about which pieces you're attuning and consider how much weight each piece has on the overall CR calculation and you should be able to make significant progress.

Of course, if this is your first time playing the game, I always recommend you play it through, properly, and at level (even though this can sometimes be difficult, with the lack of controls over high CR players entering lower tier content), so don't power level in that case. Otherwise, go nuts.
    • Like x 1
  9. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

always great work you do for this game. Thank you Very Much..
    • Like x 1
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you very much :)
  11. Pinky Well-Known Player

Thanks Torikumu for the great guide!
    Just want to know, do the OP collection pieces drop from the event version of the duo, alert, raid and open world missions? Cos im thinking of farming for them using my alts. Thanks!
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I personally haven't seen any op collections drop on my alts, but I have seen the side collection drop before in the event version
  13. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Has any seen Superboy's Book on Triskaidekaphobia drop in Machine or does it only drop in H.I.V.E. I’ve heard it might also drop in Machine but I would like some conformation so that I’m farming the right raid. Thank you
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I seen it drop in machine last boss
    • Like x 1
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

Dropped for me from HIVE Master, too.
    • Like x 2
  16. Trexlight Devoted Player

Portrait Locket of a Tamaran Family
    Deathstroke, Reborn Reg
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the updates on the collections. I've made the changes :)

I also received 2 of the Raid exclusive base items featured in Episode 32. They're actually pretty damn good. They're based on the H.I.V.E. vehicles featured in the episode.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Haven't seen many of these listed on the Broker, neither were there when I got mine, so I imagine they're possibly pretty difficult to obtain. I forget the exact names of both of them, but they both had "H.I.V.E." and "Drone" in their names.

Has anyone seen any other types or any other raid exclusive base items?
    • Like x 1
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've updated the main body of the guide with information and videos for some of the new rewards:

• Like x 1
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I've seen a t-shaped table, I'm not sure if I seen it drop in the chest boxes or from the raid, I haven't seen it drop often, it's exactly like the t-shaped table in the deathstroke fight in the alert
    • Like x 1
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'll keep an eye out for that one :eek: I haven't seen it. I was hoping the kitchen items from the alert would be added.