Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Yeah, looks like an original concept. No plans on visiting his look right now. I feel like it's possible to get pretty close with current gear + slimlines so I'm not sure we'd spend time making this exact suit.
    Usually there is enough comic book reference where our character artists can work straight from our source material (no need for me). :p Comics also tend to follow TV outfit designs so if CW's Supergirls had New52 look, we might have had to go that route
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

[IMG]

Is Earth 2 Hawkgirl style possible to get?
    • Like x 1
  3. Batrederik Dedicated Player

4. Megzilla Developer

Ugh I need that jacket in my life!! I'll at least see what I can do to get that shirt in since I think you can recreate the rest of the look with pre-existing gear.
    I hear you :) It's not totally off the table, we have something in the pipe that might work for you.
    • Like x 4
  5. Eve YouTuber

Well we don't really have her mask... I mean the mask we have is Hawkman's... And this one is a bit different.
    Maybe consider it? and yes the Jacket!!!!:D
  6. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Hey Meg, What's going on girl?!
    I just came here to appreciate you because of the new released cape. You finally made 1 of the trillions of the requested styles.
    But please keep going and design more with different sizes and looks, and please try to add the new color slot and 2 sided capes.
    Also try to design fallen hoodie capes and head styles, I mean sometimes I think about that it would be good if there was a few fallen hood head styles that I could use with different chest styles or even without capes, I mean the Batman Hoodie or Superboy's or Martian Manhuner's or ... other Hoodies contain a fallen hood but it can be nicer if you enable us to try fallen hoods with all of the different chest styles in the game
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

That's..........:eek:.. Thanks Megzilla. It’s fantastic information ***
  8. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I agree with all of this, Though would it be possible to add a new visual mechanic, where in the character can actually manually lower their hoods via a emote or what not that would leave the hood lowered. And again Dual Sided Capes to allow for multiple colors.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

Yeah! Her helmet is cool too!!
    You mean with the hood down instead of up?
    2 sided capes are something we are still looking at - it's not at the forefront but it's being investigated.
    Our character artists have been doing a great job developing new styles we can iterate on (like the over-the-shoulder cape). They're always coming up with new ways to accommodate unique styles :)
    :D
    • Like x 2
  10. PoKTLi Active Player

Regarding time capsules...

Maybe its easier that you removed subcapsules… but could you add 2 collections instead of just one? And also increase a bit the chance to get the rare one? Ty
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Halloween please. :D
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Alright I exactly mean something like that, that we be able to drop our hood but as Darth said that option would be good too to be able to drop the hood by hands not in the Styles Screen, just as an example I can mention Miss Martian in YJ and Batgirl in DC Superhero Girls.
    We must appreciate what your designers are doing on the styles and as I said before the Over the shoulders cape is really good, But we seriously expected that very long ago with pretty different models and looks and heights and sizes. But hmm at least very better than nothing. Anyways the thing that wonders all of us is that how the designers make all those great styles for the iconic characters of the game such as many capes of the characters like Doctor Fate, Batman, Robin, Raven, and... or the Un-stuck wings of Hawkgirl and Hawkman or a lot of beautiful hair styles of the iconic ladies and ... but when we want ya to do the same for the our characters which are more important, the designers are in trouble.
  13. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

With the introduction of movement styles now, why don't I go ahead and throw out the idea on powerset movement styles. Like what you guys did with the powerset auras.
  14. Lyndi Well-Known Player

Could we possibly get a style similiar to the "Psycho" legs style but instead of the metal stockings/weird boots (when not wearing actual foot style) get the style with the garters and regular or net stockings?
  15. Megzilla Developer

Asking for clarification - you're requesting a proper garter style?
  16. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) I would like those double Mini-gun pistols as a Dual Pistol weapon style. o_O Minus them being made out of Hard Light.
  17. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) I am still requesting for the Imp's feet style and more anthropomorphic paw and leg styles in similar shape to them.

:D P.S. Thank you for the Orange Smoke Movement Aura. :eek: I love it. :p It pretty much fixed my issue of needing the Head/Hands Aura style. However more is always more so do not let that stop you from adding it.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Have you Aegis of Azarath foot style? It's very similar to the Imp's feet.
  19. Lyndi Well-Known Player

Yes Please I love the look of the psycho garter style but the metal stockings and weird boots (when not wearing a foot style with it) are a little off putting (for me at least). There are other styles with leg portions that can be hidden by thigh high boot (example necromancer leg style) or wizardly boots but psycho style you can't. I would like a regular garter style with either regular stockings or the "net" stocking style.

Also another matter. the "sheer net" stocking style. The "Panties" of that style don't color the same as the regular net style. The "panty" color turns out a lighter color compared to the exact same color on other "cloth" styles I'll try to post an example when i get in game.
  20. Lyndi Well-Known Player

Meg here is what i was talking about. All three styles are using the exact same color pink (CD0074):

Net Style
    [IMG]

Brief Style
    [IMG]

Sheer Net Style
    [IMG]

As you can see, the sheer net comes out a different shade even using the same "color"