Livestream Server Downtime & Livestream - August 29, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve YouTuber

You don't need Twitter. And you don't need a Twitch account either. Just go to their Twitch
    page and watch.
    • Like x 1
  2. cellgorgon New Player

For when the Trinkets of Olympus in sellers?
  3. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I got the money ready, daybreak.
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

I hope there are no feats attached.
  5. Eve YouTuber

There is nothing on the Marketplace that grants feats, so i doubt it will change.
    • Like x 1
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

I hear you, but my trust and confidence in DBG to act in a fair way is pretty shot. Can’t rule anything out.
    • Like x 3
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Finally we can dress up like Mepps!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Will these be transferable to our other characters?
    Please say yes,please say yes...PLEASE SAY YES!
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I wonder what the styles will be any guesses?
  10. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Once again you could get excited for 'something the players have been asked for' but then again, im afraid once more the artists didnt get the chance working on some cool new suits/armors, weapons, hair styles etc. etc. But rather more auras, materials and all that boring stuff we already have more than enough in game. Still hoping slightly i might be wrong... :oops::confused:
  11. Eve YouTuber

I hope for some of the requested stuff. Like Starfire's hair, bombshell styles. Maybe new Auras and new
    Material. Who knows.
    • Like x 1
  12. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Actually you can get the Bombshell posters feat(s?) from buying the packs off the MP, but I yeah I highly doubt whatever they add now will grant feats.

EDIT: I am hoping it is stuff like casual style packs(sneakers, jeans, shorts, jackets, etc), hair style packs, etc.
  13. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

God bless, if they actually put something desirable in the MP I think I'll faint...
    • Like x 1
  14. DigiCardz New Player

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  15. Ironback New Player

More reskins like the 2018 Dark Specter Batsuit. They'd be easy to crank out with very little effort
    • Like x 1
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

really hoping it's the capsule styles, or if not, it'll lead to the styles from past capsules/new stuff being put in for direct purchase. i'd actually drop cash if they did, though i don't exactly have much to just fling around being out of work.
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I’m wondering if this is the case as well. Oceans is in the livestream and she is an environment / FX artist. If it were clothing I would think Megzilla would join the livestream.
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

last time Meg was on a stream was when Amazon Fury III came out. She should be more though, would be interesting to hear
    what she has to say about the styles and creation and all.
    • Like x 1
  19. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Ya' know what would be really cool?
    Adjustable Power color styles.
    I luv Mental but I hate purple!
    • Like x 1
  20. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

ETA for uptime so I can browse, buy and whine?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.