Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

(^Eximious)
    As always, thank you Megzila** *
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can we get the yellow energy hand blaster style as a just plain hand style alternative? i like the shape of the blasters themselves, but i would like to use another weapon WITH them like maybe dual wield. would much prefer them as an actual style than a weapon skin.
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I would like a Supergirl body style as well, the sprite body is odd looking too
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

still going to request socks
    would like to see native American style
    also a Supergirl outfit with a skirt. got plenty of pants and not enough skirts. (long shot because of permission from DC)
  5. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

how about changing the skin of call of the wild it is supost to be a wolf but it looks like a cat it would be a simple fix just make the snout longer and the ears slightly longer that way it would look like a wolf and not a cat
  6. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Her head piece & mostly the style. For female it will look good.
    More like a body-suit.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Hey megz how about some newer styles like Wonder Woman rebirth styles and witchmarked styles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The classic and rebirth superman style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This look is spreading as in injustice 2 even superboy dons the classic look
    [IMG]

And doomsdays spines, claws, and horns
    [IMG]
    And classic look for doomsday
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Yeti styles for christmas event. same 3 pieces as werewolf set. or perhaps just head, chest, & legs for a Yeti
    • Like x 1
  9. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I've been attempting to recreate Overgirl's costume from the Earth-X episodes of the CW Arrowverse shows. I've come close but there are parts of the costume I just can't seem to replicate. The Costume regardless of what the pictures show is 3 colors. Black, Red and a Blue that is almost black, it only is visible as blue in bright light or direct sunlight and I haven't been able recreate it as of yet in the game though I'm trying.

[IMG]

My attempt to recreate the suit thus far. Note I have the in game Supergirl Boots on the character. In the show she wears the Supergirl Boots used in the shows Supergirl costume design. Though in a mat finish Black Leather. Also The cape is dual color. Black (Shiny Leather) on the outside and Red on the inside. Again Dual Color capes is a thing the game needs badly.
    [IMG]
  10. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

how about on the call of the wild you can change it a little it should be simple to make the snout longer and the ears longer to look more like a dog and less like a cat also can you add a dorcel fin skin for people to use on there avatars
    • Like x 1
  11. bobert0317 Active Player

New 52 Martian Manhunter
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

New 52 Supergirl
    [IMG][IMG]

Katana
    [IMG][IMG]

Rebirth Beast Boy
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Dear Megzila. i will like to have spike long hair for us all.. If ..., then ... would **

male and female hairstyle
    [IMG] [IMG]Only female hairstyle

male and female hairstyle
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Still waiting on these uniforms or something similar:

[IMG]
  14. Megzilla Developer

I loathe New52 supergirl.. The weird crotch pad and the knee-less boots makes me want to scream.
    The other iconics are much more palatable :p

EDIT: Except beastboy's toenails.. YA NASTY!
    • Like x 3
  15. Megzilla Developer

Collect all the dragonballs and then maybe..
    • Like x 5
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

lol
    • Like x 1
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Or even palatable. But you're probably just saying you like to hug the other iconics more.

;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Megzilla Developer

omg.. no forum posting til after I finish my coffee.. Fixed, thanks. LOL
    • Like x 2
  19. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Any chance of this suit in the future?
    Probably one of DC Comics most underrated bada##es, plus I think its a DCUO Original design as I cant find any comic anywhere where hes wearing this particular Armour
  20. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Right there with you. Five years of wrong.

But it does beg the question: with all of the character updating that's going on, were you ever asked to mock up a New52 Supergirl set of threads? Or did Rebirth save you? ;)