A Simple Question About Style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Gosh I wish there was a way to have these quick & easy questions answered without having to have a whole thread dedicated to something quick & short like this. I had a quick question thread but it didn't really take.

Let me put it this way. I have a Nick Fury toon. The only way that I could get it to look like the MCEU version, is for him to have the trench coat as his starting style. But as we all know, that's not armor. Any type of armor that he has on will take away from "his look." So my question is, if I have any piece of armor on within the Inventory screen, will that still work (defense wise) if I go into the Style menu and change it back to the trench coat? Because I have noticed that when you initially start a toon skipping the tutorial, you get those default armor pieces. I often go back into the Style menu to switch back to what I wanted, but in the Inventory menu they're still there cause I didn't remove them. It was just this way with my Fury toon.
  2. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

this is my character, do you think my 240 cr character actually wears those "armor"?
    [IMG]

DCUO have something call style.. and that is independent of your "armor"... and you can actually lock down your perfer style, so it will not change whenever you equip a new gear...

to lock your style, goto the style tab and click the lock button... you can either lock all or lock each part individually..
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Hmm. Thanks. Though I think the point is mute though and wish I tried it out before I wasted a thread on it. While I was waiting for some responses on the thread, I was running him through some basic trials. He's munitions with double pistol. I didn't like it much. And being that my membership comes up in about a week & not sure if I will be able to renew right away, I might as well just dump the guy.

Thanks anyways though. Note to devs. Close the thread. Sorry for the waste of space.