School is starting back up & summer is almost over.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knarlydude, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

IKR, Hurry up Halloween. My favorite holiday.

LOL, dork
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

3. Dene Devoted Player

That is me in PVP (no matter the time of year lol)
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL, eating or being eaten?
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

don't know if it's true or not, but heard a rumor we "might" be getting some trigon related stuff this year. but i definitely can't wait for halloween to see what we get regardless.
    • Like x 1
  6. myandria Item Storage

Heh..

Halloween? Christmas and New Year's items have arrived at warehouses since the last week of July and will soon be in your local department store stockrooms by the end of August! That is one of the main reasons why you see stores display seasonal items well before the season for those items starts. By the time Thanksgiving rolls around the warehouses will be stocking up on next year's spring goods and Valentines Day/Easter/St. Patrick's Day stuff.

And, no, Proxy, it is not wrong to say that the quality of players will improve when the school year starts (for the troublesome tweenies' and terrible teens) in my opinion (I'm looking forward to that too!).;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I wish that bootility belt worked with the pumpkins :)
  8. DC Urban Committed Player

Yeah I missed the 170 free CR. Most people bluff when they say "I play other games" I legit was playing other stuff and missed this lol. I would have subbed for that. Slipped my mind, despite getting the email for it. Man I miss all the sales; even when I try to lurk for days, the sales come when i am M.I.A:confused:

In WoW players can claim the level boost by contacting supporting and showing proof of dated expansions. I wish DB did something similar one-time for players who missed the free old CR. By subbing and contacting them.
  9. Dene Devoted Player

being eaten definitely lol
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]

I know the feeling. My first PVP toon. I've had the same pvp gear on for years on that alt because I beat peoples fists with my face.
    • Like x 1
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

soon you will see Christmas stuff even before Halloween is here
    • Like x 1
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Well we did get an SUV. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1